Bad News (This NOT a quitting thread!)

I been getting this error code a lot I googled it and did my research but nothings helped much. I looked at the cost of a new video card and its 230$ can for a new card of the same make far less then I thot.
Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)

I have gotten this message "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)" as a result of a conflict with a Windows upgrade and the AMD video driver. Nothing physically wrong with the video card.

Mick

I did think as a passing commentator said that it was an odd situation that such an expensive pc is only valid six months and is only covered for that short time. Most places that sell where i am last a lot longer than that under warranty so a big disappointment of course whilst a puzzle.

Wait, doesn't the new Windows 10 update not settle well with AMD based cards? I wouldn't know due to 1: running a nvidia 1080 and 2: running Windows 7

Try installing the latest amd video drivers or take a nvidia card, the drivers from nvidia are a lot more stable then the amd ones, what you can try for your amd card is download an older version and see if the problem still exist, it wouldn't be the first time that these newer drivers give problems, had a amd video card once never again even opengl wasn't working right.

If you ask me by an nvidia card a 1060 or 1070 something like that.

Good day follow trainz community members I got some disappointing news My PC has failed for the last time and after I payed 2k$ new for it and had the video card crap out twice on me now, it has lasted only 6 mouths and Ive said enofe is enofe and pulled the plug on thing I'm very angry about this and the it was a huge wast of money I got it to run Tane. At this point I wont be uploading anymore content or working on anymore or my Canadian route CAC that has been my key project for years. I'm sorry everyone there will not be any more updates and I'm not sure wend of if I'll get back into trainz after my PC wend on the lighter side it can be fixed but I don't feel like pumping money into a piece of junk that can't last a year. (feel like throwing it off my 3rd story deck to be 100% honest here)

I don't know wend I'll get the next update for the CAC done and I can still make models if I feel like if but for now I'm going to work on my large HO layout and forget about the PC for awhile I'll post videos for you all wend I can of the new layout on YouTube.

I'll get back into making content ones my head clears and I feel like doing it agen but for now I'm going on extended leave.
Lets party! who's bringing the beer?
So where's the bad news?

I was trying to advise you that you may not have to spend the money on a new video card but with your attitude I couldn't care less.
Mick

then why did you bother wasting your time here? and for the record you need to stop taking everything i say as haveind a bad attitude wend it was never entented to be taken as such this is just how i type on forums i'm sorry if i afinded you in some way.

then why did you bother wasting your time here? and for the record you need to stop taking everything i say as haveind a bad attitude wend it was never entented to be taken as such this is just how i type on forums i'm sorry if i afinded you in some way.

It's just part of a plot to attain "Crabby Old Geezer" status:hehe:

I found out the problem stupid W10 and there updates broken my GPU drivers I really want to sue for all the stress.

I found out the problem stupid W10 and there updates broken my GPU drivers I really want to sue for all the stress.

Sue Microsoft in regard to their Windows 10 updates. I hope you have a mass of funds in your bank accounts that you feel you want to get rid of.:hehe:

Windows 10 has become a more unstable os over the past year. They tried to pull Paint from Windows 10 (tell me i'm outdated, but it's a joke out there), still havn't properly fixed the old task manager, only to replace it with something new that is the only one of it's kind (if Microsoft keeps the "windows 10 is our last OS but will update over the years!" policy), plus there backwards compatibilitys so bad, i can barley run games like Midtown Madness or the cd locked version of Trainz 04, and now the recent AMD disasteroid update left alot of you amd users, including dragon, wondering what in the hell happened. I'll stick using Windows 7 until the day i fully need all the Windows 10 features.

I have found AMD driver version 16.3 to be the best bet. And avoid restarts, shut the computer down , wait and power it up.
Mick

Instead of wasting time trying to fix a useless piece of crap I decided to scrap the PC and rebuild it so I got this.
XC7932.jpg

Back