transferring JR content from trainz 12 to t:ane help?

irishrebel1798

hey people i'm kinda new to trainz here, i have trainz 12 awhile now but i bought t:ane the other day and i was wondering how do i transfer my rolling stock over as i couldn't find a tutorial on youtube, any help would be great thanks.

Welcome to the forums, irishrebel1798!

If you have the CDP files from your Jointed Rail content, you can open them up in T:ANE Content Manager and that will install the assets. Check for open for edit assets while doing this because there are some assets which are built-in and that can cause issues. If you have any open for edit, you need to revert those to original.

If you don't have the downloaded CDP files, you can always redownload them again from your Jointed Rail account.

There are some updates to the locomotives and other assets available on the Jointed Rail website. You need to check the assets you have and update accordingly.

When imported or installed, you may have some errors. You can post the errors in the regular T:ANE forum and we will help you fix those issues. Most are relatively easy to repair and you'll learn something along the way. :)

Back