Small Fictional UK Route Multiplayer

RudeFX

As some of you may have already, seen as it has been downloaded 26 times already, I have posted a Small Fictional UK Route Multiplayer to the download station.

This is a small route I originally made for my son so it is a very easy route to drive and almost impossible to have a head-on collision due to the design of the route.

It is still a very early work in progress and will be updated often.

The route runs at a smooth 60 fps @ 4k resolution on a GTX 980ti.

I would say the route in the current state is around 70% complete but totally functional for now and works fine for multiplayer.

I will be hosting this route a lot over the next few weeks and be making lots of changes so please feel free to join us and give any feedback.

The UK AWS is on the route but not set up for every junction as yet so if you hear a warning buzzer hit the bell on your HuD to cancel or it will stop your train.

Many thanks to all the people who made the content that I have used on the route I will give thanks to all later on once I have worked out all the content creators are.

There are 4 passenger stations currently and Coal mine, Refinery, General Goods, Oil Field, Logging area & Lumber Yard.

Session ID is <KUID2:455526:100037:7>

4ZSyjPy.jpg
PjvunVt.jpg

8Us5Dnm.jpg

IgC51cc.jpg

KBdkhuT.jpg

4a8DKIb.jpg

5D4VPgt.jpg

l64O8QL.jpg

Last edited:
I don't know if you are aware... your attached pictures all show up as PLEASE UPDATE YOUR ACCOUNT TO ENABLE 3RD PARTY HOSTING, on each one of them.

As some of you may have already, seen as it has been downloaded 26 times already, I have posted a Small Fictional UK Route Multiplayer to the download station.

This is a small route I originally made for my son so it is a very easy route to drive and almost impossible to have a head-on collision due to the design of the route.

It is still a very early work in progress and will be updated often.

The route runs at a smooth 60 fps @ 4k resolution on a GTX 980ti.

I would say the route in the current state is around 60% complete but totally functional for now and works fine for multiplayer.

I will be hosting this route a lot over the next few weeks and be making lots of changes so please feel free to join us and give any feedback.

The UK AWS is on the route but not set up for every junction as yet so if you hear a warning buzzer hit the bell on your HuD to cancel or it will stop your train.

Many thanks to all the people who made the content that I have used on the route I will give thanks to all later on once I have worked out all the content creators are.

There are 4 passenger stations currently and Coal mine, Refinery, General Goods, Oil Field, Logging area & Lumber Yard.

Session ID is <KUID:455526:100037>
Sadly you can only download via the Auran DLS website at the minute it will show on the content manager in next day or so.

There are a few AI drivers left in the session by mistake they will be fixed next few days.

2018-01-27%20235841_zps0oehuvsy.jpg
If I were you I'd forget about photobucket and go with imgur, its free , fast and works really well .

Fixed Thank you for pointing that out forgot about their new limits for sharing images.

Here is a few more.

AjTfqBN.jpg

W2QnVi1.jpg

vqHK9EK.jpg

Update: Version 3 is on the download station, TANE Deluxe is required at the moment this may change in next version.

I am hosting a Multiplayer game on the route right now if anyone wants to join.

Also, I will release a Singleplayer version of the route in the next few days that will allow you to run around the route with AI Trains running.

Here are a few more screenshots from the route..

d30LMK5.jpg

aGZ4xC4.jpg

xuWB2UL.jpg

m8BpJln.jpg

MNpUkMn.jpg

Xu1Dbc6.jpg

7hSuwaS.jpg

Last edited:
Version 4 is now on the download station sadly TANE sp2 Deluxe is still required.

Next version I will try remove all assets from Deluxe version.

I am hosting a session now feel free to come and join.

Version 6 is now on the download station.

Most of the payware assets have now been removed and it works great online.

Here are a few more screenshots.

4Hhp7PK.jpg

lf37ual.jpg

CrLUB9y.jpg

bxRhGu0.jpg

jHGwSHh.jpg

FLFu7Fm.jpg

AOA2wtx.jpg

9l4629K.jpg

1Ps7s2T.jpg

A6Od5Ur.jpg

The latest version is now on the download station, sadly multiplayer not working too well these days and suffering from lots of desync errors so this may be the last update for a while for this Route / Session.

I am however working on an extended version of this for single player with a possible upgrade for Multiplayer.

I will update this post with some work in progress screenshots soon.

RudeFX

It's to bad multiplayer isn't working. I so enjoyed it but now the game says I'm in the wrong state. I NOT going to move to another state just to play Trainz. It does look like a nice route.

That usually means you are attempting to join a session that no longer exists (the host has left the game) is a new bug sadly, If you host your own session it will work fine you can even set max players to 1 and use AI commands to learn the route.

I may host a session on the route tomorrow but for tonight I will be editing the extended version I will post some teaser screenshots to this post in a second so you can see what I am working on.

Spoiler Aleart (Extended Route WIP)

Ioh1AWR.jpg

Lp8h8Ex.jpg

Lp8h8Ex.jpg

VqUndhf.jpg

RudeFX

Last edited:
RudeFX,
What a great route you have created! Lots of interestinf consists with cars that work as expected. A nice variety of interactive industries that all work beautifully and consistently. Lovely, interesting scenery. One of the most enjoyable routes I have played on in TANE. I spent all Sunday afternoon driving. Even got a Canadian GO Transit train to race the Orient Express. What fun!
THANKS!
Jim Darley
Mississauga Ontario Canada
PS: Do you have a clear black and white route map I could print?

Thank you for your kind comments, I have not made a map as yet for the route but will start creating one this evening and will post here along with some screenshot from the latest version of the route which I posted to DLS a couple of days ago.

Enjoy

RudeFX

Back