Swiss 'Krokodile' for Trainz 2?

I think it is called "Krokodil gruen schweizer" 2:55033:16:2. Make sure you get the dependencies too. And once you have it, look at the wheels when in motion. On mine they don't turn as per the speed of the vehicle. Had to fiddle with the config file, and because there are two bogies, you have to do the mod on these two. I am sure someone knows better about this, I did it by trial and error.
Another version in brown is Be 6/8II Krokodil 2:204652:100959:1

NICE !!

Great site with cool stuff!
Never saw this site before.
And most important... everything works!

This is the best Krokodil ever.
In green, red, brown and blue. (color change option)
Working cab too.

Thanks!

:)

I was aware of the Swedish Locos. In fact, I have several working quite well. Some electric locos even have sparks inside of the engine compartment! If you get some wagons, they have animations and some even you can change the color outside. Maybe the best site/material nowadays.

There is some great content on the Swedish website. I love the "crocodile". There is also one on the DLS: <KUID2:204652:100959:1>

IberTrainz Mobile help NEEDED

Could someone help me with something? Okay, so when I get to the Bercianos lumber mill and I decouple some of the freight cars from my train, at the exit fork, there is a red signal. It's all because of the driver Eric, who is in one of the RENFE 8701 1954s. He doesn't move, making the other RENFE 8701 1954 and the AV01 Renfe Ave Maria not move and it's taking forever for Eric to move. Can someone please tell me what I should do? The session is 'Freightliner Part 2' for the route on Trainz Simulator 2 for iPad, 'Iberia Interior'. please help.

This one was a mistake. You know what? I wish there was a way to delete posts.

Last edited:
Info regarding the Krokodile help

I want the Krokodile for Trainz 2 for iPad, and the description for Winter in the Alps for mobile once purchased says you can get it from the link in Trainz EXChange for free, not for T:ANE like you thought. Anyone know how? Also I need help with something. Read my first IberTrainz message regarding the info, and see if you can help.

Thanks!

-SRKing783

NOHAB EMD - NSB Di3a diesel loco help for T:ANE standard edition

Oh, and also, I don't have T:ANE, so do both liveries of the Electro-Motive Division engine powered NSB Di3a 'NOHAB' come in T:ANE (Trainz: A New Era) standard edition? Because I would be VERY happy if so.

Last edited:
It's easy ! Say Krokodile three times and it will be transfered from your T:ANE into your Trainz 2 for IPad :)

Greetings :wave:

"Gimmie gimmie gimmie a Krok after midnight..." (with apologies to Abba).

If the OP is after the item for a tablet version answer probably highly unlikely. AFAIK there is no way for third parties to get their own assets in there with N3V and their outsourced developer being the only ones with the SDK. In any event the tablet version - at least on the Android - is awful and barely comes up to UTC standards.

It's easy ! Say Krokodile three times and it will be transfered from your T:ANE into your Trainz 2 for IPad :)

Greetings :wave:

Does that actually work?! Also, T:ANE doesn't work on Windows 10 Creators Update, and that's what my computer runs on, so... I don't know what to do.

Your North American friend,

SRKing783

What is happening on your Windows 10, SRKing783? I don't have the October update yet, but I have every other one, and mine runs fine. Is it throwing an error, or just crashing?

I think it's throwing an error. I tried to open the "Install" file for T:ANE SP2, but every time, it says, "This app does not work on your PC. To check for a new update, check with the software developer. So, I don't know how to make it work.

Your North American friend,

SRKing783

Back