Tidewater Point

Anyone that is having file size issues please send us a support ticket noting such along with your Order # and we will send you that file split up into 3 RAR archives. You'll need WinRAR to unpack it as it will still unpack itself into one large CDP but itll do that locally for you from the 3 different parts which should be manageable downloads per file.

Please allow us some time to do this but we will get back to you on this as soon as we can to get those with issues squared away.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Great work

Matt

Anyone that is having file size issues please send us a support ticket noting such along with your Order # and we will send you that file split up into 3 RAR archives. You'll need WinRAR to unpack it as it will still unpack itself into one large CDP but itll do that locally for you from the 3 different parts which should be manageable downloads per file.

Please allow us some time to do this but we will get back to you on this as soon as we can to get those with issues squared away.

Solved my download issue by going down to the public library and using their wifi. Now to install the route.

Later,

one would have to buy winzip to make full use of that feature and i use 7zip

You dont need to buy anything else in order to do this. You need to Download WinRAR or something that can open a RAR file, contact us for the files and we will give instructions from there. I just did the extraction of the 3 files into my own install with success with a free version of WinRAR

No one ever mentioned that one, only the scenery file.

If you need that as well we can try the same thing but this is the first time im hearing of any issue with that file now too.

7zip works well too for RAR files and is free with no time limits.

Get it here:

http://www.7-zip.org/

Download the 64-bit version for the 64-bit OS.

After installing 7zip:

Right-click on RAR file, choose Extract here:

Will put in a folder, which can then be accessed in Explorer.

No one ever mentioned that one, only the scenery file.

If you need that as well we can try the same thing but this is the first time im hearing of any issue with that file now too.

See my comment above: #35

No worry here as I went to the local library and downloaded the files. All assets found, downloaded and installed with no errors.

Thanks and take care,

Ah ok must have missed that one. I'll do the same thing to the locos file just in case anyone has the issue too. Can kill two birds with one stone.

Still though the user if they are having this issue need to contact us for the files and the fixes otherwise I have no idea they need the split files. As of this writing I haven't seen an email or a support ticket from you constar about the issue. Please contact us with your Order # and we'll get you figured out

Order #35978 was placed on February 12, 2018 and is currently Completed.
i am have trouble with the file size for the route scenery items and the locomotives and need smaller file sizes

February 25th, 2018, 09:56 PM #30
constar261
user-online.png
Trainz Veteran

Join DateDec 2006LocationUnited States of America, ga, grovetownPosts932

icon1.png

I am having trouble downloading the files appently my internet does not like to download 1.47gb at one time without a torrent. tried downloading the loco pack and ever time i get close to finishing it stops downloading when it gets to 728mb then freezes

I think believe I did make reference to the loco pack here and in the help ticket as shown above and it can be confirmed on your end.

If you already sent us a help ticket I've replied to that already. I'll likely just send you the locomotive file links later via PM since I don't see a currently open help ticket otherwise for you and all who have contacted us I've supplied the scenery file at least to as that was the only file noted with issues by those users.

The Scenery files? If its not working in 7zip try WinRAR itself. As noted before its free and its proven to work as i did the exact same download and extraction process. I cant speak for 7zip.

constar- i tried to PM you here for the locomotive files but your PM box is full so i sent them via the support ticket on our website. Check your email or that, they should be in there.

Back