Tidewater Point

HPL

The ad says pre-order begins on 26th January. It is the 27th and I can'ts see it anywhere.

Open your Trainzcontent manager. Choose download station. Type Tidewater in the search box. The bottom two choices I got are what you are looking for. They are free content. If this isn't what you are looking for, post a screenshot of the ad and maybe someone will be able to help you.

The Tidewater Point that HPL is stating is the ad on the Jointed Rail website homepage. I don't understand the photo posting on this site so used DB
twp_preorder.jpg
twp_preorder.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ija6604aixei4uj/twp_preorder.jpg?dl=0

Waiting for the Wingersheet & Wiscasset Railroad too (it was announced as coming "soon" a looong time ago).

Let’s not get into a tizzy, guys. Most of the guys at JR have families and/or outside responsibilities to attend to. I’m sure they’ll get it it as soon as they can, and haven’t forgotten about us.

Let’s not get into a tizzy, guys. Most of the guys at JR have families and/or outside responsibilities to attend to. I’m sure they’ll get it it as soon as they can, and haven’t forgotten about us.

I tend to agree with the above sentiment with reservations.

On normal freeware routes and assets I agree whole heartedly. Unfortunately Tidewater Point is advertised as payware, invitations are offered to pre-order, and in my case PayPal has already paid Jointed Rail.

This, in my opinion, places on Jointed Rail an obligation to me.

If it wasn't for the consistant high quality of product from them I wouldn't be a paying customer.

So, yes, it is a valid question, when can we take delivery?

I tend to agree with the above sentiment with reservations.

On normal freeware routes and assets I agree whole heartedly. Unfortunately Tidewater Point is advertised as payware, invitations are offered to pre-order, and in my case PayPal has already paid Jointed Rail.

This, in my opinion, places on Jointed Rail an obligation to me.

If it wasn't for the consistant high quality of product from them I wouldn't be a paying customer.

So, yes, it is a valid question, when can we take delivery?

From the JR Tidewater Point order page:

This item is a PRE-ORDER until 2.14.18 with delivery estimated for: 2.22.18”

Above post references that people can't read and are ignorant..... Ridiculous and Dramatic Screenshot..... Text would of been sufficient.

I am confused is what we are preordering the content or the route itself. Cause I thought tidewater point was a free route.

I am confused is what we are preordering the content or the route itself. Cause I thought tidewater point was a free route.

The route will be free, like the Midwest Grain series was, but the custom content is not and that's what will be in your download queue ready for download when the links are fixed - there are temporary links in place now.

2nd question is will this route be put on sim central later for multiplayer like legacy of the bn was and i have too buy it twice once from jr and again from nv3

Flawless installation, but where are the sessions? Not in the download section of my account, not on the route page, not on the DLS...

... i installed it today (24 feb), no missings ... great 1st view ...
thanks a lot .. i will have fun ...
grtz
daveric

Flawless installation, but where are the sessions? Not in the download section of my account, not on the route page, not on the DLS...

I was about to ask that myself. I don't have any .cdps mentioning sessions in my account and i don't see them on the route's page, but everything else is here and accounted for.

Sessions were mistakenly left out initially when we put up the other 4 files. Sorry about that guys!

I just got done regenerating all downloads so you should now see a file specifically named for Sessions with the rest of the Tidewater files if you go to the Downloads area of the site under HOME, then My Account, then Downloads.

I'm missing <kuid:506034:100794> from the sessions. KUID search doesn't provide a link. Can you point me in the right direction? Thanks!

Back