Screenshot of The Week: January 25 to February 1 2018 (Heatwave)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

Since we recently explored extreme weather, let's continue that by visiting the other end of the spectrum which might warm the soul of a Trainzer or two still experiencing the chill. This week's theme is Heatwave. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on February 1.

A hot evening in bellevue Ohio, steel train bound for Chicago makes it was west

index.php

deadpool_5a6a9341ca228.jpg

An Alco was given a second lease on life when purchased by a local grain elevator. The crew is assembling loads for the local turn job out of Doswell to pick up later in the morning. This is a fictional work in progress geographically based on the mountains and rolling hills of Virginia.

An-Alco-purchased-by-a-local-grain-elevator-assembles-loads-to-be-picked-up-by-the-morning-local-turn-job-out-of-Doswell..jpg

Stopping for a moment in this "heatwave" is not a good idea, as no amount of sunscreen will keep the burn away!

Hot Summer Day at Community Day

A hot day finds many people enjoying the annual Community Day while still keeping cool, be it with ice cream, or as some of the local kids found out, via hydrant.

Hot-Summer-Days.jpg

It's only 7:00 am in Central Wisconsin, and it is already 84 degrees and humid during the spell of unusually hot temperatures.
Unfortunately for the crew, the AC on C44-9W #2580 is broken, so they improvise by opening both doors for some airflow through the stuffy cab.

Submissions are now closed. There are 11 entries so please vote for 2. Voting ends February 8; please post your votes below.

Wonderful shots everyone. The heat brings out a little humour.

My votes go to,...

euromodeller

whammo

My votes go to:
Euromodeller
Whamm0

Who needs trains, these scenes add considerable interest to Trainz.

Ken

Last edited:
Back