Number of SC DLC package

OK, I figured it out finally - there are 2 spots to change when installing a trainz version to a different disk and/or folder.
1) initial install asks where to install the program (and other files).
2) TRS2019 then pops up a screen of other downloadable routes you may have acquired over the years and - BY DEFAULT - puts them in the Packages folder
under the Users\username\......Packages folder/ THIS CAN BE HUGE for anyone with a large number of prior owned routes of art of the new version purchased (such as (TRS2019).
- TRS2019 DOES NOT ask you where to put the downloadable routes - BUT you can change the default older to your new folder/disk by changing the settings. BEFORE downloading other routes,
go to the Launcher screen, Settings option and change your default location to: [my drive==> G:\TRS 2019\Trainz Railroad Simulator 2019\data for your system]. The packages folder will then appear
here when you start to download the prior routes.

Mine turned out to be about 88GB - whew!

I am now on the look out for a larger system drive/data drive >= 500GB just for Trainz routes and data.

TRS2019 DOES NOT ask you where to put the downloadable routes - BUT you can change the default older to your new folder/disk by changing the settings. BEFORE downloading other routes
This is not just downloadable routes - it is the whole of the local data folder. Downloaded routes, built-in content, payware and downloaded content are all part of the same folder structure.

Hello - been through these lists 3 times, I know my eyes are getting bad but I just can't seem to see the SC# for ECML Kings Cross.

Does anyone have that by any chance?

Mine shows up as missing dependencies, yet when I view dependencies, there are none missing and it runs ok. I thought maybe if I delete and redownload it might fix it.

Not a big deal since I can run the sessions, just a pita when working in CM and seeing it show in red as missing dependencies when it's not missing any.

Thanks

Cheers
Bruce

Back