Couplers gone on steam era reefers and gondolas

MTH_ELECTRIC_TRAINS

7 Year Trainz Vet
This is in TS12. So right after I downloaded the reefers, I noticed the couplers were not there. This eventually happened to the USRA Gondolas after I modified them (I didn't do ANYTHING to the couplers) and I am confused why they do not have their couplers. Is this just a TS12 thing now because Jointed Rail is slowly starting to not make their cars backwards compatible? (Some cars are no longer for T:ANE and TS12, just T:ANE.)

If I recall correctly it had something to do with the dependency packs for these cars. Try reinstalling the dependencies again.

Check that the couplers aren't open for edit. That can happen if you've installed the couplers previously and now install a content pack. In TS12 there is an option to skip all or overwrite and I believe if you overwrite it leaves them open for edit and they need to be reverted. The option box I think also has a don't ask again, which will do stuff automatically and that's not always good. It's been awhile since I've used TS12 so I might be mistaken.

Nope, they are not open for edit and they installed fine. The gondolas just lost the couplers yesterday. Before that, before I modified them, they were fine. There is an obsolete version of the couplers, should I delete that?

Nope, they are not open for edit and they installed fine. The gondolas just lost the couplers yesterday. Before that, before I modified them, they were fine. There is an obsolete version of the couplers, should I delete that?

No don't delete it. Change kuid number to the latest version number in your Trainz content list.

Well, I'm sure now. I went to website you link above and didn't find the asset you are using. It was a site I've never seen and wasn't going to register in a site I don't know. Sorry it didn't work. Don

Back