Looking for Cedar Point and Lake Erie Railroad Engines (Modified Narrow Gauge 2-4-0)

DMCguy18

Hey guys,

I'm not really sure if this is the best place for this, but everywhere else I tried hasn't been particularly helpful.

I'm looking for a specific type of narrow gauge steam loco, ones that are reminiscent in design of the engines used on the Cedar Point and Lake Erie Railroad in the Cedar Point amusement park in Sandusky, Ohio. The actual engines are 3ft gauge Vulcan Iron Works 0-4-0ts, but their saddle tanks are removed, have a tender, and have a set of guiding wheels in the front. Here's a picture of what they look like:

f8d5e6b4bc4130412d4b3c2bbb4f17de.jpg

Despite my best efforts, I haven't been able to find anything with similar looks to them. I recall having an engine back on my old computer that looked somewhat close to them, but had different textures. However, I am fine with having to retexture a model to make it appear a certain way if I have to, I just need a good base.

If anybody has any idea of where I could find an engine like this, please let me know.

Thanks,
DMCguy18

<kuid2:222925:12000:2> 2-4-0_DRG_1_class25_Montezuma
<kuid2:222925:12150:2> 2-4-0_DRG_1_class25_Montezuma_tender

By togog

Back