Marc stuff?

ktain.ny

So we have Connyx's Marc cars.

But there are no locomotives to run them with. I have scoured the web and the DLS all to no avail. Does anyone know of any MARC content?

you weren't around when Conny pulled her stuff...

But you obviously didn't get everything from whoever is illegally distributing her content.
marc_hhp-8_69953_504103-15821c4.jpg

peter

Actually her site is back up. Plus there’s a bunch of her stuff in the public domain on the way back machine that she put there.

Well you don't know wayback machine PerRock... that's where I downloaded your amtrak superliners cab car and that's not illegally distributed by someone

Last edited:
Actually her site is back up. Plus there’s a bunch of her stuff in the public domain on the way back machine that she put there.

It's not in the public domain if it's on the way back machine.

And MF01, I've not released any Sufliner Cab cars beyond the BBL ones that are freely available from a myriad of websites.

Yes it certainly does. You just need to know where to locate it. I have all of her content since I was lucky enough to have "stumbled" upon it a while back. Keep searching though, you will find it.

kuid:138423:54022 This KUID only shows up in the kuid-table. You can delete this kuid and it will not have an impact on your locomotive.

Have a look at the Trainz Commuter Rail forum for problems with her stuff. :)

Looks like there's a link. https://archive.org/download/MARCContent.cdp I lost the bilevels in a computer crash several years ago. There are also MARC bilevels on trainz pro routes but they are reskins of Bombardier bilevels with sloped ends. Conny's are the correct models, based on Kawasaki or Hyundai-Rotem bilevels. I joined the Perryville and Baltimore-DC routes from the DLS together, now I can run MARC trains. Plus davesnow I believe made a diesel that looks like the newer ones MARC has to replace older diesels and the AEM7's, they are no longer operating electric trains on the Penn line (Amtrak NEC). You could reskin it to MARC.

Last edited:
That cdp contains only this.

<kuid:69953:713>, MARC Kawasaki Bi-Level Car #3577
<kuid:69953:714>, MARC Kawasaki Bi-Level Car #3537
<kuid:69953:715>, MARC Kawasaki Bi-Level Car #5587
<kuid:69953:716>, MARC Kawasaki Bi-Level Car #3787
<kuid:69953:717>, MARC Kawasaki Bi-Level Car #3583
<kuid:69953:718>, MARC Kawasaki Bi-Level Cab Car #7853
<kuid:69953:721>, MARC Kawasaki Car
<kuid:69953:723>, MARC Kawasaki Cab Car #7768

Back