Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: diorama: 4 in 1

Default diorama: high joe

- busy west
    - grainy sunny south
    - leveling east
    - dark north: only through traffic ..

... in the west i have my version of the shuntpuzzle highland terminal ... the original is here to be found ...

south:

east: featuring my real h0-track in livingroom; see here for photos ...

grtz
    daveric
    Last edited by zsuda; November 28th, 2018 at 07:44 PM.

Daveric!
    I didn't think that you could improve on your ideas, but, I am happy to be wrong
    Brilliant imagination and fantastic work to a very high standard.

I have a question..
    What is the job of the elevated loop track?
    Graham,

A member of TCWW

thank you very much, graham ..

job of the elevated loop track:
    - as a modeltrainzer i want as much rails as possible in the space i have: that's a challenge ...
    - in stead of a basic circle, or a bigger ellipse, or a stretched dogbone you can also use levels ...
    - the original h0-track was build on the level of the windowsill and i had to level to the sewinmachineindustrybranch and to an againstthewalline and of course to my computerworkbench ...
    - in the last pic you see the start and the end of elavating ... in the first east-pic it goes to the left and back again .. in the original, real version in front of two pc-screens with animated industrysite, simulating (un)load stage ...
    - in this version the industry is abandoned and only used as an industrial monument/heritage ...
    - the line can also be used as shuntpuzzle .. or waitline if it is to crowded downstairs ... or background for a photoshoot ...
    - the 2-leveltrack ("josephbaan") is a standalone, because it has no connection with the mainline (that goes under it as a kind of subway) ..
    - and besides all: it makes a fine contrast that immaculate white line ...

grtz
    daveric

Default diorama: urban heroes

... thankz to the gift of hagapito40 in his thread, i found some new inspirations for an urban scenery ... of course not finished, because detailing and playing goes on ...
    i started with his "mrr staging yard with helix" (<kuid2:714951:10105:2> / <kuid:714951:100287>) for an expo (exhibition) of streetcars / trams on a square next to a city with suburbs ...
    originally for nostalgic european streetcars, but later i gathered some more interesting tram or metro ... so give me more ideas ... i know there is already another thread for streetcars, what i want to visit regularly ...

- east : expo(sition) of streetcars with urban vegetation, sponsored by davesnow ... ...
    - north : backtown with grafitti-corner in the north-east and abandoned small industry in the north-west ...
    - west : the mediterranean side with residential communities and urban park ...
    - south : a little village in the remains of a stronghold and a cleft in the board towards west ...

east :

north:

west :

south :

overview :

east : expo streetcar

east : urban vegetation

north-east : grafitty

south-west : mediterranean

sightseeing tour with MTS SNCF X42004 (by berny : <kuid:78852:101415> at papytrainz of giraud)

excursion with TRAM NF10 Silver (units by cab: <kuid2:60349:1:2>)

... and the final shoot with <kuid:67375:1257> GS M32 by ian and <kuid:57230:40002> SNFT ALn 668.115 by jango ...

grtz
    daveric

Great looking layout Zsuda!
    “We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” ― R.L.S.

WOW, that is unique and stunning!
    And I thought I was an imagineer!

Well done Daveric
    Graham,

A member of TCWW

Nice work

Agree, really nice work zsuda .

// Erik from Sweden

... thankz a lot for the patz on the back, gentz ... very stimulating ...

What a great thread to stumble across, thanks Zsuda! I loved Carl Arendt's site, and your work is a fascinating Trainz twist on the Small Layout concept he encouraged.
    Phil
    WeddinNSW 15th anniversary version V3.1 (for TANE), now on the DLS. V4 for TRS2019 'coming any day now' (tm).

Quote Originally Posted by FootplatePhil View Post
    What a great thread to stumble across, thanks Zsuda! I loved Carl Arendt's site, and your work is a fascinating Trainz twist on the Small Layout concept he encouraged.
    ... thankz footplatephil for your predication ... then you will surely appreciate my update of the next project : diorama volvo ce 19 ...

Default diorama: volvo ce 19

... an exception : just 1 side of 4 ... for the purpose of an animated backscreen for a small layout shunting modeltrack ... a combination of sim & real in model railroading ...

grtz
    daveric