Screenshot of The Week: January 18 to January 25 2017 (No Theme)

AROUND THE ROUNDHOUSE

6a4f3f75e05dc9bd6fb139de6848d6c0.jpg

A vintage stagecoach that was residing in a local museum, is now used to transport people to a "sightseeing" area. For the fee, passengers pay with food or another type of useful item.

Submissions are now closed. There are 26 entries so please vote for 3. Voting ends February 1; please post your votes below.

Really great shots everyone, so difficult to choose. However my votes go to ...

lesley

timothetoolman

whamm0

... just 3 of those beauties? ... very hard to choose ...

- giraud
- roy3b3
- lesley

everyone thanks for sharing ...
grtz
daveric

Once again, a compelling list of photos - some, I'd like to ask heaps of questions about, so much curiosity and such good work.

Alack, the rulez only allow 3 votes: woe is me!

My votes go to

lesley
manweb
bordereiver

All excellent screenshots this time, tougher to pick only three. Here's my votes:

Manweb
Epoche3bis4
Deadpoolmx55

A superb selection of images to choose from , so its taken me a while to decide ....

My 3 votes go to :

Deadpoolmx55
Lesley
Giraud

My head hurts from going back and forth over all the marvelous entries in this week's contest. It's a pity to have to eliminate down to three choices.

eurostar3000
Roy3b3
manweb

*Pretending to like all the shots and saying are really good and to like them equally and acting like its a really tough decision to avoid hurting feelings, since I'm north american I'm only going to vote for the north american shots, since that seems to be the trend*
Normhart
timothetoolman
southern1581

Last edited:
*Pretending to like all the shots and saying are really good and to like them equally and acting like its a really tough decision to avoid hurting feelings, since I'm north american I'm only going to vote for the north american shots, since that seems to be the trend*
Normhart
timothetoolman
southern1581

Why the negative comments deadpool? Not only negative , but not entirely accurate. The rest of us all think the screenshots this time are very good, perhaps for varying reasons, but good none the less....'beauty is in the eye of the beholder' as they say. Also if you notice, the people voting (and competing) are from around the globe, not just North America and the votes vary as to the country chosen, with no preference for anyones home country.

Back