Screenshot of The Week: January 18 to January 25 2017 (No Theme)

*Pretending to like all the shots and saying are really good and to like them equally and acting like its a really tough decision to avoid hurting feelings, since I'm north american I'm only going to vote for the north american shots, since that seems to be the trend*
Normhart
timothetoolman
southern1581

Sorry mate, but I think you're off on the wrong track. If you're 'pretending',... then you are out on your own.

People from all around the world put hours of their time to create something they feel is worth having a look at. We are all at different levels of skill; and sometimes a positive comment can give a route- builder just a little more incentive to create a layout of a much higher standard and something to be proud of.

Give credit where it is due.

Roy

Sorry mate, but I think you're off on the wrong track. If you're 'pretending',... then you are out on your own.

People from all around the world put hours of their time to create something they feel is worth having a look at. We are all at different levels of skill; and sometimes a positive comment can give a route- builder just a little more incentive to create a layout of a much higher standard and something to be proud of.

Give credit where it is due.

Roy

Well said Roy, and more eloquently than me :) So very true.

*Pretending to like all the shots and saying are really good and to like them equally and acting like its a really tough decision to avoid hurting feelings, since I'm north american I'm only going to vote for the north american shots, since that seems to be the trend*
Normhart
timothetoolman
southern1581

I certainly was not pretending; I value the works that come into these competitions. Just finished an interesting conversation with one author in the current competition.

I have the same philosophy as Roy, help the young ones and inspire our content creators and route-builders of tomorrow.

:)

Voting is now closed.

8 manweb
6 roy3b3
5 lesley
5 giraud
5 epoche3bis4
3 whamm0
3 deadpoolmx55
3 arhian7
2 timothetoolman
2 peterwise