Standard gauge tracks with snow mesh,would anyone know where I could find some?

RailFan500CA

Largely Inactive
As I do plan to make a short line route that takes place in the mountains,I would like to have some tracks with a snow mesh that will change to the snow mesh when above the snow line,Pencil42 has some great 36 inch track on the DLS,but I can not find any standard gauge track with a snow mesh. It can be hard to tell if it has a snow mesh or not,because to me a route themed in the mountains would look wrong with tracks that have no snow on them. I do have some locomotives that have a snow mesh like The Erecting Hall's 2-8-0's and there 2-10-2's and some narrow gauge locomotives from the old Trainz Forge site to. I do have a box car with a snow mesh to. And I would like the track to be compatible with Trainz 12 SP1.

Also a old steam era snow plows that the train would of pushed to clear snow would be a bonus to. I am looking for mainly U.S or Canadian stuff,but some European stuff would be nice to.

Try searching the DLS for these tracks:

They work in TS12 (as I don't see TANE if your referring to that as well), and will convert to snow if the snow line is 0.00 and the month is during the winter time...

As I do plan to make a short line route that takes place in the mountains,I would like to have some tracks with a snow mesh that will change to the snow mesh when above the snow line,Pencil42 has some great 36 inch track on the DLS,but I can not find any standard gauge track with a snow mesh. It can be hard to tell if it has a snow mesh or not,because to me a route themed in the mountains would look wrong with tracks that have no snow on them. I do have some locomotives that have a snow mesh like The Erecting Hall's 2-8-0's and there 2-10-2's and some narrow gauge locomotives from the old Trainz Forge site to. I do have a box car with a snow mesh to. And I would like the track to be compatible with Trainz 12 SP1.

Also a old steam era snow plows that the train would of pushed to clear snow would be a bonus to. I am looking for mainly U.S or Canadian stuff,but some European stuff would be nice to.

Pencil42's track transitions between 2 skins. A snow skin and the normal one. When you lower the snow layer, you will find the track changes skins. The snow versions look great by the way!

Back