Coming soon....

Railhead001

Figure this would be a good place to show one of the detailed towns in my upcoming release of the Modified Pioneer "X" Layout. A ride down main street...

You've outdone yourself with this future incarnation, Railhead! :udrool: It's as if you've already reached your prime... or at least close to it. Never have I seen so much attention to detail in Trainz. You're -w/o any doubt- the George Sellios of the Trainz community! My God!!! :eek:

You've outdone yourself with this future incarnation, Railhead! :udrool: It's as if you've already reached your prime... or at least close to it. Never have I seen so much attention to detail in Trainz. You're -w/o any doubt- the George Sellios of the Trainz community! My God!!! :eek:

Thank you for the compliment, I do enjoy detailing the layouts......heh heh and Tick Tock :D

ATTN: Pioneer & Freedom Mod Pioneer X is now on the DLS: <KUID:793180:100285>

Notes: Made using TMR17 , Not sure of Tane SP2 compatibility , should work if you have the TMR17 addons....

You start in the Fairmont Speeder so hit key #4 to change trains

Suggested to be run in Summer months for full foliage effect

Low shadows or no shadows recommended since they can interfere with backdrops

Missing kuids...please post in freeware Pioneer X thread and if anybody can help others out it would be greatly appreciated since I lost a lot of third party websites in a hard drive crash

Enjoy !!!!

Alrighty then, Thanks Railhead001 for another job well done, who says you can't dress things up a bit to make it more interesting Etc. Etc..........

And the actual track plan for the DLS version of my Pioneer & Freedom Mod Pioneer X Layout:

Those sections with loops around them represent ATLS crossing locations.

Last edited:
@railhead001,

I'm having trouble with your Youtube video. It runs for about 5 seconds, and then freezes. This is for both the in forum video, and the "Go Big" version.

Bob

@railhead001,

I found the problem, at least on my PC. I don't know how it happened, but I checked the settings on my Youtube, and somehow they were changed to 480p, instead of the 1080p I uaually set them at. Whwn I reset to 1080, everything worked fine. Thanks for checking for me.

Bob

Releaseinformation:

Please see the following Freeware Announcements release thread: "Attention please: Updated Modified Pioneer & Freedom Release pending Read me text" concerning the new "Pioneer eXpanded" layout.

Get your copy:

<KUID:793180:100397> Pioneer eXpanded Layout

Custom content: https://1drv.ms/f/s!Aq0Ab5sDizaUkn3oJjFdrzpp1HN8

Last edited:
Back