Webpages by RR workers

OddRails

Trainz Hobbyist
Does anyone have links to webpages written by railroad workers that they'd be willing to share?

The other day, I found web pages written by Al Krug, a BNSF engineer, and really enjoyed his pages. He has two sites. The first has RR info and links to the second which contains his experiences in stories and photos. Most of it covers his BNSF work between Laurel, MT and Sheridan, WY but there is a little PRR coverage too.

Al Kurg's home page
Tales From The Krug

Again, I really enjoyed his pages. Anyone have links to more RR stories online?

Thanks
-Dave

Does anyone have links to webpages written by railroad workers that they'd be willing to share?

The other day, I found web pages written by Al Krug, a BNSF engineer, and really enjoyed his pages. He has two sites. The first has RR info and links to the second which contains his experiences in stories and photos. Most of it covers his BNSF work between Laurel, MT and Sheridan, WY but there is a little PRR coverage too.

Al Kurg's home page
Tales From The Krug

Again, I really enjoyed his pages. Anyone have links to more RR stories online?

Thanks
-Dave

Don't know if you are interested in UK railways but there is a forum, "LNER Info" where drivers, signalmen, etc swap stories. Many of the participants have a great sense of humour. I love it, as many of them are from the steam era. However I see you are from the US so it may not be of interest to you.
Mick

Thanks for responding Blue. Did a search like that bring up any particular links that you enjoyed?
I was searching with duckduckgo.com, but got tired of digging thru the results! Google's search results looks a little better than what I was seeing.

-Dave

Back