Any way to clone a built-in asset?

Approach_Medium

Trainz Addict
Hi;
I would like to try modifying the script for the ATLS traffic control system so that it can detect a reversal of train direction at a level crossing using the 4 trigger system.
There used to be a "clone" feature in Content Manager, but I don't see it now. Is this only because the asset is built-in?
Without being able to clone the asset, is there any way I can modify the script and save it without ruining the original asset?

Thanks
CP

The clone feature from memory should be in the Content menu in T:ANE or on the right-click menu in earlier versions. Be aware though that some payware assets are set up so that they can't be opened for edit which appears to be part of the cloning process.

Shane

Thanks Shane. I was only looking at the right-click context menu. It's been a while since I've done any editing. The asset I am interested in (ATLS traffic control system) is now a built-in asset, so I don't know whether I would be able to save script changes or not.
But I did open the asset for editing, and took a look at the script file for one component and honestly, I need to do a lot more studying of Trainz Script before I can begin to understand what is going on in there.

Back