Any idea where to find this kuid for JR Santa Fe Needles session

wolfsong

Hi,
I have search the web and the JR site and this one dependency does not to be visible either place. If anyone knows where I can get this let me know.
Thanks,
=gerry=

RR Crossing 12x24 ST <kuid:321936:101004>

Google it and the first answer gives you the link to Safetran Crossing Pack on JR's website.

still not available

Google it and the first answer gives you the link to Safetran Crossing Pack on JR's website.

I had already downloaded it, installed it, and rebuilt the database but it still says missing. It appears to be open for editing somewhere and maybe that is interferring with it installing. Who should I contact to get them to release it from editing or is there somewhere where an open copy is available?
=gerry=

Hi, I have search the web and the JR site and this one dependency does not to be visible either place. If anyone knows where I can get this let me know. Thanks, =gerry= RR Crossing 12x24 ST
Gerry, I think this is the kuid that I had problems with in another route and had trouble finding it also. I finally looked through my TS12 content and found it there. Check your TS12 Content Manager and if it's there, export it as cdp file and then import that file into TANE. Take care,

What do you do if you don't have TS12? I'm missing this dependency for both the Coal County route and the Needles Subdivision.

Can someone please direct me to ANY/ALL sessions made for the Santa Fe Needles Sub layout? I wasn't aware of any. Thanks!!

Can someone please direct me to ANY/ALL sessions made for the Santa Fe Needles Sub layout? I wasn't aware of any. Thanks!!

After looking on the DLS and on Jointed Rail's website I have determined that there are no sessions for the route. Maybe there will be some in the future but I didn't see any for it right now.

Back