are the 'missing asset ' orange lines supposed to be visible in driver ?

dangavel

if they are , then i am REALLY annoyed with the latest update as i cannot remove these , if i try to remove missing assets the program freezes and nothing is removed.

i have a number of these warnings, one is right in the middle of a section of track , it is probably freeware assets that are now become payware which the update has decided are faulty , but i have no idea what the missing assets are and nothing indicates their kuids either, this has to be one of the most brainless decisions ever to include that 'helpful' aspect in the new update.

In route or session menu select Main Menu > General Settings. Un-tick the last box: Show missing assets. (You might then need to re-start the launcher)

The orange boxes are supposed to show in Driver to indicate where missing or faulty items should be.

Any missing items ought to show in CM against the route or session. You need to check both.

If CM shows missing items then Delete Missing Items is supposed to remove them from the route or session. If it doesn't then a database repair might fix it.

Trevor

In route or session menu select Main Menu > General Settings. Un-tick the last box: Show missing assets. (You might then need to re-start the launcher)

The orange boxes are supposed to show in Driver to indicate where missing or faulty items should be.

Any missing items ought to show in CM against the route or session. You need to check both.

If CM shows missing items then Delete Missing Items is supposed to remove them from the route or session. If it doesn't then a database repair might fix it.

Trevor

I should have had look a in the guts of TANE,before i posted here, but I am so fed up of recent issues I just didn't bother, thanks for your advice. In the mac version of Tane i have never been able to delete missing items , even after an extended database repair, it seems to be one of these ongoing bugs that doesn't get fixed, like the inbuilt rulers working, then not working, then appearing reappearing .....i worked out it was height related on my route, but then ,just to be annoying..... sometimes it isn't :)
cheers
Dan

Back