How was Kickstarter County Created?

shebashetan7

Ah, the concept of remaking original Trainz Routes to match modern standards - truly a major difference can be noted between Highland Valley and Kickstarter County. The main man behind the County route is the famed Trainz artist Rob Shaw, as it is listed in his user ID on Content Manager. Was Kickstarter County created from the original Highland Valley route (Edit Route,) or was it built from scratch (New Route, first a single blank baseboard with a grid?)

The route was inspired by Highland Valley but not created from it according to stuff I've read elsewhere, but can't remember where and searching the forums almost never finds what you look for.

I think the route is set in the Pacific Northwest/British Columbia like the original Highland Valley. The 2 mountains and all those evergreens give it away!

Does anyone know how big the board is for this route? is it one Surveyor board? I am trying to get an idea for laying out my own route.

KSC is 7 x 8 Pallets. When you want to know how many pallets are used on a route, just open it and zoom out, way out until you can see the entire layout. The borders/edges of the pallets will be visible for counting.

KSC is 7 x 8 Pallets. When you want to know how many pallets are used on a route, just open it and zoom out, way out until you can see the entire layout. The borders/edges of the pallets will be visible for counting.

Thx! I wondered about that, but was not sure that that is what those lines meant. Still trying to master the obvious...

Back