Screenshot of The Week: January 11 to January 18 2018 (Big Freeze)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

Severe weather is hitting many parts of the world and it's unlikely the Trainz world has been spared. Hunker down next to your fireboxes and keep the plows ready. This week's theme is Big Freeze. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on January 18 at
12:00 noon UTC/GMT/Zulu time.

aa794dd6541fdef0f48150259116fbcd.jpg

Last edited:
It may be cold (especially up here on this bridge), but the trains must keep running.

peterwise_20141130_0003.jpg

Last edited:
Submissions are now closed. There are 8 entries so please vote for 1. Voting ends January 25; please post your votes below.

Last edited:
I vote for wearsprada. Very well composed shot.

Sorry to hear about your issue deadpool. Perhaps there is more than just a personal reason that Nick has for removing? As you said, it is personal, not sure what the rest of us can do to help...

Sorry to hear about your issue deadpool. Perhaps there is more than just a personal reason that Nick has for removing?

#1 is that the user deadpoolmx55 once made false, baseless accusations against me in a prior comp for which an apology has not been received. What was received was vitriol on Skype which Zec has informed me that N3V does not care about because it took place "off the forums". As such, I am dropping the matter and all grudges against the user deadpoolmx55.

#2 is that the user deadpoolmx55 edited his post two hours after voting began. Since Zec (and N3V) insist that we must be fair and just, this would constitute cheating as the public cannot verify what content was changed. The user deadpoolmx55 is welcome to join in subsequent threads.

That is all.

#1 is that the user deadpoolmx55 once made false, baseless accusations against me in a prior comp for which an apology has not been received. What was received was vitriol on Skype which Zec has informed me that N3V does not care about because it took place "off the forums". As such, I am dropping the matter and all grudges against the user deadpoolmx55.

#2 is that the user deadpoolmx55 edited his post two hours after voting began. Since Zec (and N3V) insist that we must be fair and just, this would constitute cheating as the public cannot verify what content was changed. The user deadpoolmx55 is welcome to join in subsequent threads.

That is all.
i only removed text not the picture. The picture has been the same since I was the first post to enter.

Back