Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Screenshot of The Week: January 11 to January 18 2018 (Big Freeze)

Vote for

Timothetoolman

My vote goes to peterwise

My vote goes for Whamm0. He has made a well made snow elevation.
    CPU: Intel I7 6700K
    Kingston ValueRAM 16GB Ram@2133MHz
    Gigabyte GeForce 1060 6GB OC
    Win10 64-bit

Quote Originally Posted by whamm0 View Post
    Sorry to hear about your issue deadpool. Perhaps there is more than just a personal reason that Nick has for removing?
    #1 is that the user deadpoolmx55 once made false, baseless accusations against me in a prior comp for which an apology has not been received. What was received was vitriol on Skype which Zec has informed me that N3V does not care about because it took place "off the forums". As such, I am dropping the matter and all grudges against the user deadpoolmx55.

#2 is that the user deadpoolmx55 edited his post two hours after voting began. Since Zec (and N3V) insist that we must be fair and just, this would constitute cheating as the public cannot verify what content was changed. The user deadpoolmx55 is welcome to join in subsequent threads.

That is all.

United States of America, Pittsburgh Pistolvania
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nicky9499 View Post
    #1 is that the user deadpoolmx55 once made false, baseless accusations against me in a prior comp for which an apology has not been received. What was received was vitriol on Skype which Zec has informed me that N3V does not care about because it took place "off the forums". As such, I am dropping the matter and all grudges against the user deadpoolmx55.

#2 is that the user deadpoolmx55 edited his post two hours after voting began. Since Zec (and N3V) insist that we must be fair and just, this would constitute cheating as the public cannot verify what content was changed. The user deadpoolmx55 is welcome to join in subsequent threads.

That is all.
    i only removed text not the picture. The picture has been the same since I was the first post to enter.

United States of America, New York, Albany

Nick, Thx for the clarification. Sounds like an honest mistake with a misunderstanding following that.

I also vote for Timothetoolman.
    Now,it would be great if re-skinning A steam locomotive was easy.

Quote Originally Posted by deadpoolmx55 View Post
    i only removed text not the picture. The picture has been the same since I was the first post to enter.
    ... and the change log confirms that.

Was very hard to choose with such great screenshots. But my vote goes to:

justinroth
    "The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated"
    - Mahatma Ghandhi