Concrete Coal Towers

I've never run into that "obsolete or incompatible with your version" thing before. I built it as build 3.7 but tested it in TANE. It went n the DLS without errors. Does it give any warnings or errors?

I have 2 different doctors appointments today (o-joy) but will look into it when I get back (hopefully before midnight, lol).

Ben.

First , I was sorry to hear you were under the whether Bendorsey . Hope your feeling better ,
As for coaling towers , The C&O or the Pennsy Altoona tower are fantastic choices , I asked Ben to do the Altoona , and wasn't disappointed . It's fun filling up . LOL Worked in all of the versions I've had of TANE .

Matt

This is the Altoona coal wharf by bendorsey working in TANE , build 90945 . It takes coal in and loads coal well , vary happy with it .
My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Matt

I dug out the Altoona one and installed it in TANE build 90955 and it worked just fine at this end too.

Dunno what to tell you why you are getting those warnings or whatever they are.

Ben

If you go to your CM and look ? And see if isn't already installed but may be coming up obsolete or needs to be committed ? It doesn't make sense that you can't DL it as 2012 . I have had this on a few DSL items . And usually needs to be committed before they show .

I am Pre-SP1. So the 3.7 Build will not cooperate with my 3.5. And since it won't let me download it, I cannot fix it. And I cannot download because it is post SP1.

Back