Concrete Coal Towers

bigboydude

Okay it's been a while. Old laptop finally died. Now onto a new one, and that means a new route! I've seen a few screenshots with engine terminals with the tall concrete coaling towers, and I haven't been able to find them anywhere. Closest I've found is the NKP on the DLS, but now it is "not compatible with my version of Trainz" and can't be downloaded (if anyone knows how to fix that, please help). But does anyone know where some nice ones are, be it freeware or payware, for Trainz 12? Thanks in advance! :)

Try Coal load-unload- tower by hadotwe <kuid2:80140:28581:1>. I use them all the time and they are easy to clone for any prioduct.
Cheers,
Mike

mikeaust, although very nice, not quite what I had in mind. I'm thinking something like this: https://m.imgur.com/vQWtIVp and as for the DLS, I've searched the DLS for coal, coaling, coal tower, coaling tower, tipple, etc. Best I was able to do was get bendorsey's NKP tower, but Content Manager says it's not compatible -_-

Well I shall look again. I've just never really have seen any like in the link I provided up there /\ except for the modern coaling station and the NKP Bellevue tower

<kuid2:453099:101717:2> Fairbanks Morse 800 Ton Coaling Station might be a better match than the Altoona Coaling tower but it is built-in in TANE.

Depending on what Ben has on his plate he might be willing to whip you up that coaling tower. That is the N&W Columbus, Ohio tower isn't it? Doesn't hurt to ask via PM.

Last edited:
I have before. I had asked about the NKP tower on the DLS. I heard he was having some health issues at the moment so I'd prefer not to bother him (sorry, I really appreciate the suggestion, not trying to sound rude). Sorry have some problems sometimes with the DLS. Unless you search exactly the item name, it doesn't work at times. But I'd like a variety of them

Hi Guys:

I'm feeling a bit better today so did a bit of digging.

I've made 3 large concrete coaling towers.
The NKP one and the Modern one. Both load and work just fine in the latest build of TANE (I just checked, lol).

I also made an even bigger one called PRR Altoona Coaling Tower. KUID2:210518:300805:1. Its on the DLS (I looked). Ya might want to take a peek at it.

Ben

Hi Ben! Glad to see you are feeling better. The Altoona one says it's obsolete or not compatible with my version (Trainz12). Would you have any idea how to fix that? And I have the NKPand the Modern. Both are nice.

Back