Test shots of TS2018 with PBR

whitepass

This is for TEST shots of new PBR textures that will be in TS2018 or what ever it gets named.

This is pre Alpha so what you see may or may not look the same.

6eb8929dea420ce7f3c45db52e49fdf5.jpg

Last edited:
That looks great. My PC probably will not be able to run that at all... even with 64-bit... I will be fine with Trainz 2012 for now...

That looks great. My PC probably will not be able to run that at all... even with 64-bit... I will be fine with Trainz 2012 for now...
Has to do with the game engine itself as well as hardware. Railworks runs without framerate loss on my pc. And that's saying something, when its only mid-range in spec. AMD A8 quad core apu, Radeon R5 integrated graphics chipset, and 6 GB RAM. if Auran is going with a different game engine for the newest version of Trainz, it may be a bit different on a lot of pc's that formerly might not have been able to handle TANE.

I dont see why you would. Its just a flat image not a 3d mesh. Granted it means texture will have a much larger file size.

I am not sure if a NVIDIA GeForce 8600 could run it,I have a Pentium(R) dual core CPU E5200 @ 2.50GHz. It might just run it on the lowest settings I... think? Maybe? Maybe not? But I defiantly need 64-bit. I am running 32-bit.

Looks good, hope there will be some winter shots. And i hope this next version of Trainz has plowable (yes i said that) snow, and both a proper Russell snowplow and a Jordan spreader that will actually throw the snow off the track.

I am not sure if a NVIDIA GeForce 8600 could run it,I have a Pentium(R) dual core CPU E5200 @ 2.50GHz. It might just run it on the lowest settings I... think? Maybe? Maybe not? But I defiantly need 64-bit. I am running 32-bit.

Basically, you are still in the era of the Gamecube and Playstation 2, with that spec of a computer, right?

Back