Tasmanian content creation

Sent you a PM with a link to download all the drawings i have of Tassie Stuff Bradley and i found a few rolling stock ones too i had so i hope they help.
Cheers Mick.

Sent you a PM with a link to download all the drawings i have of Tassie Stuff Bradley and i found a few rolling stock ones too i had so i hope they help.
Cheers Mick.

OMG these are awesome thankyou very much! You even had the HE Cement wagon which I was inquiring about so a double THANKYOU!

Cheers Mick.

You actually had every drawing I didn't have and I had all of the other locomotives and rolling stock so a triple THANKYOU!

LOL No worries Bradley glad i could help, Wish i could offer more help in creating one of the drawings for you but the rules have changed and i just havnt kept up to date with it all mate but best of luck.
Cheers Mick.

LOL No worries Bradley glad i could help, Wish i could offer more help in creating one of the drawings for you but the rules have changed and i just havnt kept up to date with it all mate but best of luck.
Cheers Mick.

Haha thanks mate.

Is there anyway you could post a link of the HE Cement wagon drawing on the HE Cement wagon forum which is down a bit in the General Trainz forum if you don't mind please?

Ok hello again everyone, sigh says everyone :hehe:

I was wondering more now if there is any route creators who are free and would like to create a Tasmanian route which goes along the coast for many kilometres and then into bushland. I have the dem, gradients and curves, speed limits and content I can use on it, TGR, Australian National, TasRail, Queensland Rail etc. I'll supply the evidence and have plenty of videos that I can help out with and can supply photos if necessary. I just have all this content not to run on a Tasmanian route to run in sync with the real trains which I enjoy doing, it keeps me happy and doesn't hurt anyone. Please would anyone be willing to help me out in making my wish come true?

Kind regards,

Bradley

Ok hello again everyone, sigh says everyone :hehe:

I was wondering more now if there is any route creators who are free and would like to create a Tasmanian route which goes along the coast for many kilometres and then into bushland. I have the dem, gradients and curves, speed limits and content I can use on it, TGR, Australian National, TasRail, Queensland Rail etc. I'll supply the evidence and have plenty of videos that I can help out with and can supply photos if necessary. I just have all this content not to run on a Tasmanian route to run in sync with the real trains which I enjoy doing, it keeps me happy and doesn't hurt anyone. Please would anyone be willing to help me out in making my wish come true?

Kind regards,

Bradley

Hi ya Bradley.

There are heaps of Australian route creators out there in Trainz mate.

But one thing you must respect is,... that they may all be busy, creating the routes that mean something to them personally.

To create a reasonable route from scratch can take up to and at least 12 months of time and effort; that is unless they work at it 24 hours a day. And you really can't expect them to do it for nothing.

If you have a passion for Tasmanian railways, and you have all the DEM maps, measurements, assets, rolling-stock, etc,... then why don't you have a go and try to build it yourself.

No one will have a go at you for trying, and if you post regular screenshots as you do it, you will find much more support coming your way with tips and advice. This is a learning experience for us all.

And remember, the greatest reward is when YOU complete it,... then design a few sessions to go with it and then get all the trains to run on time.

When THAT route is finally released, you know and everybody else will know, that it was done by YOU. That is precious mate!

Now back to my Sydney route.

Cheers,
Roy

Hey Roy that’s very kind of you to answer him but unfortunately he’ll never understand that you can’t ask people to do the work for you he’s constantly begging for someone to do a route or even a train for his will without knowing it’s time consuming and it doesn’t work like that

Hi ya Bradley.

There are heaps of Australian route creators out there in Trainz mate.

But one thing you must respect is,... that they may all be busy, creating the routes that mean something to them personally.

To create a reasonable route from scratch can take up to and at least 12 months of time and effort; that is unless they work at it 24 hours a day. And you really can't expect them to do it for nothing.

If you have a passion for Tasmanian railways, and you have all the DEM maps, measurements, assets, rolling-stock, etc,... then why don't you have a go and try to build it yourself.

No one will have a go at you for trying, and if you post regular screenshots as you do it, you will find much more support coming your way with tips and advice. This is a learning experience for us all.

And remember, the greatest reward is when YOU complete it,... then design a few sessions to go with it and then get all the trains to run on time.

When THAT route is finally released, you know and everybody else will know, that it was done by YOU. That is precious mate!

Now back to my Sydney route.

Cheers,
Roy

Thanks Roy, yeah I guess that makes sense and that's way it's going to be :(

Hey Roy that’s very kind of you to answer him but unfortunately he’ll never understand that you can’t ask people to do the work for you he’s constantly begging for someone to do a route or even a train for his will without knowing it’s time consuming and it doesn’t work like that

Yeah whatever! I know it's all those but people have helped in the past and I'm extremely thankful for their help.

Persistence will lead to annoy people you should know it but I think you’re trolling

Thanks Roy, yeah I guess that makes sense and that's way it's going to be :(

Bradley, Just a little further advice.

Set yourself a plan of action to get your route under way.

Whatever you do,...DON'T lay out the whole route with baseboards and track.

Start by laying four DEM maps (4 baseboards) as a starting point, then detail it completely. You'll then get an idea of how long it will take to complete the whole route.

Then expand it by another 4 baseboards with DEM maps,.. and so on. Work within your limitations. Ask lots of questions, but do the work yourself.

Nothing will happen, if you don't make a start.

Good luck.

Roy

Bradley, Just a little further advice.

Set yourself a plan of action to get your route under way.

Whatever you do,...DON'T lay out the whole route with baseboards and track.

Start by laying four DEM maps (4 baseboards) as a starting point, then detail it completely. You'll then get an idea of how long it will take to complete the whole route.

Then expand it by another 4 baseboards with DEM maps,.. and so on. Work within your limitations. Ask lots of questions, but do the work yourself.

Nothing will happen, if you don't make a start.

Good luck.

Roy

Thanks Roy for your help, I'll have a think about it but I won't have a heap of time to do it so I'll see.

It's just annoying as really the only ever Tasmanian content created for Trainz was when pware made his Fingal route a lot of content was made for it and when Vern made his WCWR route content has been made for it. Both are really good! I just also wish there was a mainline route where I can run practically every train at any hour.

Thanks Roy for your help, I'll have a think about it but I won't have a heap of time to do it so I'll see.

It's just annoying as really the only ever Tasmanian content created for Trainz was when pware made his Fingal route a lot of content was made for it and when Vern made his WCWR route content has been made for it. Both are really good! I just also wish there was a mainline route where I can run practically every train at any hour.

Mate, I'm 80 years of age and so, I have less time in my life than you.

There is no excuse for you not starting your mainline, even having minimal time on your hands. The time you spend on the Forum could be spent on a route.

You've seen pware and vern's routes, so pick up some ideas from these to begin your own.

If you are short on ideas, then watch some tutorial videos,.... http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php/Tutorial_Videos - From these, I learnt how to do things.

Roy

Mate, I'm 80 years of age and so, I have less time in my life than you.

There is no excuse for you not starting your mainline, even having minimal time on your hands. The time you spend on the Forum could be spent on a route.

You've seen pware and vern's routes, so pick up some ideas from these to begin your own.

If you are short on ideas, then watch some tutorial videos,.... http://online.ts2009.com/mediaWiki/index.php/Tutorial_Videos - From these, I learnt how to do things.

Roy

I've created routes before but with hardly any scenery. So I have a little bit of experience with surveyor. I wish Tasmania was more popular with Trainz though unfortunately, not many Tasmanian Trainz users by the sounds. I really like and appreciate when non Tasmanian people create Tasmanian content.

You’re disrespectful that’s why nobody cares about your posts and doesn’t help you

Back