Tasmanian content creation

You’re disrespectful that’s why nobody cares about your posts and doesn’t help you

No more disrespectful then most other folk around here these day's including you. Bradley has his own little thread here and doesn't start a ton of other threads all over the place asking for content or bothering people so back off and give him his space.
Mick.

No more disrespectful then most other folk around here these day's including you. Bradley has his own little thread here and doesn't start a ton of other threads all over the place asking for content or bothering people so back off and give him his space.
Mick.

Haha you’re a funny guy, he created multiples threads about begging for a train or a route and he’s been spamming by PM other members for it so I’m still disrespectful lol ? Do some research and btw I have the right to speak yeah ? So if you’re not happy that I give my opinion buzz off

Haha you’re a funny guy, he created multiples threads about begging for a train or a route and he’s been spamming by PM other members for it so I’m still disrespectful lol ? Do some research and btw I have the right to speak yeah ? So if you’re not happy that I give my opinion buzz off
Please be nice to other users, if you don’t have something nice to say please don’t say it at all!

Woah that escalated quickly! I do find MF01 can be a bit mean towards me however I do understand I would be a bit "frustrating" in these forums at times.

I really appreciate when people make content for me as they're taking up THEIR time which I find to be really kind, generous and thoughtful.

TASMANIAN CONTENT

Funny this thread popped up, I was looking online for line drawings of Tasmanian rolling stock a couple of hours ago. If anyone knows where to find any I'd be grateful.

I've finally got the hang of content creation, and although my priority is WA narrow gauge, TAS/NT/SA 3ft 6in is also of interest in the long term. I'd love to create an ANR AL class, but I keep reminding myself that Aussie narrow gauge needs more attention in Trainz!

Looking through the forum pages a couple of days back I came upon the above request; I have 6 photostat copies of TGR locomotive line drawings that I acquired from the mechanical engineers department of TGR back in 1970. Considering the technology of 'photo copiers' in 1970 the copies I have are not of the clarity we expect today and are only of the side elevation but are drawings of the following loco classes,-'M' - 'H' - 'Q' - and 'R' which were in service from 1922 to 1952. If you are still interested in the Tasmanian railway scene of that period and would like these drawings you can contact me at rx1berry@hotmail.com and we can go from there!

RB

20190419131900_1_zpscr6drkqa.jpg
Hi all! Currently moving on nicely with a small project. I'm working on the town of Penguin, and plan for this route to run some 5 km West, to Sulpher Creek. Penguin township is well underway with work continuing on making the scenery up to the eastern set of points, where a track gang will conveniently be located so that you cant get any further :p. Once this is complete, work will continue laying out the route and basic Scenery west to Sulpher Creek. Final steps will include detailing the scenery further, and adding bits and pieces in the distance so that you aren't seeing the world instantly drop off. It should be fairly straight forward with Penguin and the surrounding area backed by hills, but it will be a lot of terrain work!

I am also wondering if anyone would be interested in creating a piece of rolling stock that could go along nicely with this route. Either way I am not too fussed, as I dont expect anyone to drop anything for me at all. If anyone would be interested, it would be an ACS passenger coach, that ran on the Tasman Limited. I am sourcing some Diagrams as I type this, if anyone is interested.

20190419131900_1_zpscr6drkqa.jpg
Hi all! Currently moving on nicely with a small project. I'm working on the town of Penguin, and plan for this route to run some 5 km West, to Sulpher Creek. Penguin township is well underway with work continuing on making the scenery up to the eastern set of points, where a track gang will conveniently be located so that you cant get any further :p. Once this is complete, work will continue laying out the route and basic Scenery west to Sulpher Creek. Final steps will include detailing the scenery further, and adding bits and pieces in the distance so that you aren't seeing the world instantly drop off. It should be fairly straight forward with Penguin and the surrounding area backed by hills, but it will be a lot of terrain work!

I am also wondering if anyone would be interested in creating a piece of rolling stock that could go along nicely with this route. Either way I am not too fussed, as I dont expect anyone to drop anything for me at all. If anyone would be interested, it would be an ACS passenger coach, that ran on the Tasman Limited. I am sourcing some Diagrams as I type this, if anyone is interested.

Nice work mate! I love Tasmanian routes!
I have some incredibly detailed drawings of an SS/SSD carriage with an interior view with all the seats locations. If anyone content creator was interested the drawings shouldn't disappoint.

http://www.railtasmania.com/photogal/showimage.php?id=964

The carriage is the one behind the locomotive which was also apart of the Tasman Limited.

After a delay due to growing older, I have finally returned to fulfil a promise I made to Bradley. I have started to finish off the rolling stock and locos which I confess I started last year.

The attached screenshots show work so far posed on Vern's WCWR route which looks splendid in TRS2019.

Screenshot (53).jpgScreenshot (5).jpgScreenshot (4).jpg

I am working on the basis of creating content that is visually correct without super-detailing. Good working drawings are like hens teeth, almost impossible to find. If anyone had a drawing of any item not shown in the screenshots. I am currently working on the Dewry diesels.

Brad, I need your email address.

Peter

That looks great Peter. Any chance you can share your environment settings as that is one aspect of TRS2019 I'm still struggling with, particularly the "sparklies" on top of the rails.

I couldn't resist making this screenshot larger, disregard the train, the whole shot shows what 2019 can do. Click on the image.

Long shot.jpg

Vern

I will check what my settings are and report back.

Peter

Vern

Settings:-
Ultra
Ultra
Normal
Ultra
Ultra
Clutter+TurfX
4X
Ultra
Ticked
Ticked

In game settings:-
None Ticked
1280X1024 60HZ
Half

All in that order

Are there any others that I have missed out?

Peter

Vern

Screenshot (63).jpgScreenshot (62).jpg

Do these help? If you want I could email the complete route back to you. I could send you just the session. Would that transfer the settings?

Screenshot (64).jpg

Note the verandah fence. There is a reality effect in TRS2019 that I have not seen in all the others.

If you PM me with your address and also Bradley's. I'll send you both my work so far.

Peter

Attachments

• setup one.jpg
    setup one.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Session would be great as I can't tell the individual settings for the sun/ambient boxes.

PM on its way.

P W

Vern is referring to the Environment settings I used for the route he made, I seem to have hit the sweet-spot where TRS2019 and the route he created have come together. More by luck than judgement. If the route interests you it is on the DLS and I will send you the wheeled stuff and the session.

Peter

Thank you for that. The environment wheel settings are more of an "art" than a "science" with over 16 million possible colour combinations, then throw in the all slider settings:eek:. I will have a look at the route and the session.

Send me a PM with your email address and I'l send you the session and other stuff which are not on the DLS.

Peter

Back