What was the first locomotive released by Jointed Rail?

shebashetan7

Perhaps on of the earlier creations of norfolksouthern37, a founding member of Jointed Rail, is a BNSF Warbonnet Dash 9-44CW. I think that there are a few reskins of that early creation of Justin's, probably made during the days before JR.

What was the first locomotive produced and released by Jointed Rail when it was formed by Justin Cornell (norfolksouthern37) and Mike Cyr (22Alpha?)

https://forums.auran.com/trainz/showthread.php?36913-New-site-www-jointedrail-com

The first locomotive I created when JR was just an idea was the INRD EMD SD60 following a trip 22alpha and I made on one in October of 2008. Up until that point it had been a while since I had created anything (since being with VMD). When that asset was put in game we decided to start JointedRail.com. The BN C30-7 was made in November or December from an older model that was done some time in 2003.

It's always fun to look back at the past. Among the very first things I had from JR were the SD60 demonstrators and ATSF F7s. Back then the Jointedrail site had a header (or was it a footer?) of actual jointed friggin rails. :hehe:

I paid $ 10 for my BN C30-7 back in 2009. It's still one of my all-time favorites.

Back