Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: PIONEER "X"

Hi! I understand that this is an old thread, but in case anyone is subscribed, did anyone resolve the missing assets listed above? I found some at MTMW and a couple at JR, both via google, but some did not google at all and many just led right back to this page. I am interested in making whatever I can of this route. Thanks!

For me, a lot of the missing assets are payware from the Brazelton route. Haven’t found the others yet.

Thanks Griphos. That is good to know. If you google the KUIDs you should find the ones from MWTM and JR, and those are available. The payware I will have to try to see what they are and substitute. I appreciate the response!

Most of the Non DLS is from TMR17 and in particular the "Brazemore Yard Layout", which is why if you have TMR17 it makes it easier. The majority of other freeware is JointedRail (12 days of Christmas Old town buildings and phonebooths and numerous freeware off their site a;ong with RRmods (dumpsters and Blaine County Co-op elevator) plus a decent amount of Dave Snow items, including his "Build-a-Facility" series....

Thanks Railhead100. I don't have TMR, so I guess that means finding substitutes. I think I got the JR buildings but missed most of the rest of 12 days. JR said it would be uploaded to DLS after the holidays but every thread that said that was closed, and I never heard if it ever was? ANd it apparently was never added to JRs own freeware? Anyone have a list of what all was in the 12 days? I should be able to get the RRMods. Much appreciated!

Is it possible to make an asset pack of these missing bits that aren’t payware? Is that allowed?