Sad news from California

flyboy559

Using Trainz since 2003
It is with sadness that I have to say that this morning I heard of the passing of Gary Orr, known to us as activerail. He left us on 12/17/2017 at the age of 81. Gary was a great guy who always had plenty of advice and a love of California short lines. He was also very active in his local community, and I know he will be missed by his friends, both on and offline.

So sorry to hear the sad news of Gary Orr. He will be missed. My deepest sympathy to all his family and friends.

Roy

It is with sadness that I have to say that this morning I heard of the passing of Gary Orr, known to us as activerail. He left us on 12/17/2017 at the age of 81. Gary was a great guy who always had plenty of advice and a love of California short lines. He was also very active in his local community, and I know he will be missed by his friends, both on and offline.

Thats a great shame, he was a nice guy, when I was working on updating the cumbres and toltec we corresponded for a while as he was making a modern day version , he helped me out with doing some basic buildings in sketchup and then I decided it wasn't the way to go. He made some decent items that were not other wise available but wasnt keen to upload to DLS probably due to the anti sketchup sentiments made by some.
I never realized he was that old, my profound sympathies to his family.

Sad News indeed, may he guide the "Heven's Speical" To that Great Place. My condolences for the family and friends of Gary. -Robert- :(

Back