Cab position

MF01

Doing MP parisian subway
Hi all,

First I wish you all a happy new year !!!

I have the MARC Kawasaki cab car and the bilevel one, both are unequiped with a cab so I added one but it's not in the same position at the outside, let me explain you by some illustrations:

As you can see I coupled a car behind it so the front is toward the track but...

... when I press "1" for the inside view it's facing toward the car not the track as in the first pic.

What line do I have to add on the config.txt please ? ( I'm on mac so I can't use any tools from PEV even using an emulator )

Thanks in advance

You need to adjust the x, y, z position for your cab.

I don't know much about this but I do recommend looking at a working model to see how this is constructed. Once you get the idea how to setup the position, and everything else, you can fiddle with the numbers. my guess is this would be on the Z axis maybe down a few numbers.

I'm in the good position for the x, y, z but the problem is as in the pics the cab car is facing the tracks ( northbound ) but inside the cab is facing the trailer car ( southbound ) so if there's a solution to reverse the position to facing the tracks ( northbound )

The attachment point a.cabfront is off by 180° around the Z axis. I know of no way to fix this on a Mac.

Well thanks for the link but there's no solutions in there

Your request was for a change to the config.txt that will set the driver's view in the correct direction. That's what those settings do. The links provide the required details. If you are having issues implementing those settings then describe the exact problem, with the lines from the config, or you could look at examples in any other cab interior.

I know my request but on the links you provided I didn't see anything for a rotation of the cab

There's nothing to find in the config.txt of the train.

Look for the kuid of the interior.

Edit the config.txt of that interior.
Position and cameras

Make a CLONE FIRST!

Don't know if this makes any sense.
But if you don't try you'll never know.

Are the green and red arrow above the train in the right direction?
In surveyor?

I think that I have to modify the mesh but I don't very know this and I can't I'm on Mac so the only option left is through the config.txt so let me explain again with pics

This is the control car where when I'm inside I'm supposed to face the blue train ( ED250 )

But inside the cab is facing the trailer car not the ED250...

... so I was wondering if there's anything I can do to reverse the cab to face the ED250 and be in the good direction ( I would like to modify the mesh etc but I can't on a Mac )

I think that I have to modify the mesh but I don't very know this and I can't I'm on Mac so the only option left is through the config.txt so let me explain again with pics
That's quite different than the image you first posted. You can't move the cab with any config.txt changes. You have to modify the mesh, or at least create a new attachment mesh.

Back