Happy Birthday, Narrowgauge

HiBaller

19 Years of Trainz
For some reason, Auran and then N3V stop sending congratulatory emails to those over a certain age, so I am posting this in celebration of the upcoming birthday of Peter AKA Narrowgauge. Next Tuesday he will be 89 years old. :eek: I submit he is probably the oldest content creator for Trainz and possibly the oldest member of the forum. I've known Peter for a number of years, ever since he answsered my first post on how to keep tracks from snapping together when laid in close proximity. If memory serves, that was 13 or 14 years ago and I was using TRS 2004.

Happy birthday, Peter and many more to come.

Bill

Likewise Happy Birthday to Peter, whom along with yourself and the DHR, is the reason I first got Trainz!

:wave: And a Very happy Birthday Peter too, I've been in Trainz for a while but didn't start playing with Narrow Gauge on occasion till later this year, I also was amazed with DHR, Polish, Tasmanian Routes with the natural beauty they possess.

;) Currently playing on the Wild Bill III Route, NG30.

Happy New Year Peter and many more.

Happy birthday Peter and keep up the good work to show we oldies are definitely not senile but still full of ideas.

I want to send my congratulations to Peter as well. I wish him the very best, he's always been kind and nice with me, HUGS and all sent of to you Peter!

Linda in Norway

My many thanks to all.

It occurs to me that besides being a 'hobby', Trainz is also a 'society of friends with a common interest'. I just wish it had not been devalued by being called a 'game'

It has kept me addicted since November 2001 and I guess that this addiction will continue.

I look forward to a future with you all.

Peter

I have a feeling that the hard core Trainzers think of it as a hobby instead of a game. When I'm describing it to an outsider, I always refer to it as a simulator. Still hard at work on "the Project".

Bill

Happy birthday Peter. I too have a birthday in January and always wish it was in mid summer rather than the dark, dank month after Christmas. So I'm envious of you down there in Australia!

Paul

Happy birthday Peter. I too have a birthday in January and always wish it was in mid summer rather than the dark, dank month after Christmas. So I'm envious of you down there in Australia!

Paul

Today was my Dad's birthday and thirteen days from now, it'll be my birthday also. I've got a narrow gauge route waiting on my hard drive for my birthday on the 16th of January, when I'll release it.

Happy birthday, Peter! Wishing you many more happy birthdays after this one :clap:

Ron

A very Happy Birthday to you Peter, and thank you for all the wonderful content that you have created over the years for us fellow Trainzers to enjoy. -Robert- :wave:​

Back