Ocemy's Custom 40ft AAR Boxcars

shebashetan7

Hi Everyone,

One of my favorite pieces of original content created specifically for T:ANE is the small handful of 1937 40ft AAR boxcars created by the legendary Trainz artist Ocemy Liew. The C&O Kanawha, another favorite of mine, created by him for the game receives lots of attention; #2755 is everywhere; the cover art, launcher, and loading screen graphics.
Chief_Logan_State_Park_-_C%26O_2755.jpg

Chesapeake_and_Ohio_2755

I felt that #2755 was a perfect model. K&L Trainz is committed to quality age of steam content, but I would never question Ocemy's work. Just a change of the of the whistle and bell and the Kanawha by Ocemy is something to be envied.

Anyway, on back on topic. Due to the fact that T:ANE was crowd-funded through Kickstarter, the Trainz, or the Rail-fanning community, specifically the individual donors, held great influence in the design of the original content produced exclusively for A New Era. I find the liveries of the custom 40ft boxcars produced as a result of the involvement of the finest members of the railroad community to be highly intriguing and stylish.
tane_custom_trains_04.jpg

Does anyone have more Information on the details of the creation of these digital works of railroad art?

Back