Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Screenshot of The Week: December 28 to January 4 2018 (Year In Review)

Default Screenshot of The Week: December 28 to January 4 2018 (Year In Review)

Greetings.

Once a year, we look back upon how we've spent the last 8760 hours of our lives; might be happy, might be sad, might've broken a knuckle or two. As the year draws to a close but before everyone turns the last page of this chapter, show us your most memorable picture or one that best sums up your year. This week's theme is Year In Review. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submission closes on January 4 at
    12:00 noon UTC/GMT/Zulu time.

Blog Entries

The yearly roundup of all the new additions to the K&L Roundhouse! Quite the year to say the least! Can't wait to see what 2018 brings!

This shot sums up what I have been able to achieve with TANE this year, a simple but beautiful shot across a small lake.
    There is a train in the shot, an OeBB 399 760mm NG steam loco with a train of 2 axle coaches.

Trainz and its content creators have come a long way.

The boat in the foreground is a new release by Mick1960, <kuid:206616:100313> MV_Zille 02
    Last edited by euromodeller; December 29th, 2017 at 03:54 AM.
    Graham.

Default Border Counties

2017 has seen me build a route which I intend to release on to the DLS. It is quite short, being a section of the old North British Railway's Border Counties Railway which ran between Riccarton Junction in Scotland and Hexham in England. The route covers Reedsmouth Junction and Bellingham. Here, in T:ANE, Class J21 0-6-0 number 65070 shunts at Reedsmouth Junction early in a morning circa 1948.

There is a bright future ahead, and I am looking forward to it. See you in 2018!

Last edited by Bob_Ross; December 31st, 2017 at 12:20 AM.

United States of America, New York, Albany

Default Happy New Year

Like the young boy watching the action from his bicycle, my fascination with Trainz has grown more every day. Here's to a great 2018, cheers everyone!

United States of America, Wisconsin, Wisc Rapids
    Blog Entries

A freight train waits at the signal as the passenger train passes by. Have a safe New Year everyone! See you all next year!

NARM's site^

My personal site: https://hiawathamr.weebly.com/​

No matter what life throws at you, with determination and a little bit of good fortune thrown in, you can get through.

Last edited by ARhian7; January 2nd, 2018 at 01:54 PM. Reason: typo
    "Every day may not be good, but there's something good in every day."

United States of America, New York, The Island of Long
    Blog Entries

May all of your bridges be open for you. Happy New Year.

While Trainz wasn't my main focus for 2017, my best part trainz wise for 2017 was finally getting my CGI Henry model in game.

Blog Entries

Late 2017 saw my return to Trainz an the Trainz Community because whilst I lurked in the shadows, I saw amazing content released that became harder and harder to resist

Cheers
    Tim

Highlight for me was finally getting a PC that could really work with TANE and then discovering environmental and post-processing settings. My resolution is to try and get these routes out to the community in 2018.

Paul

Blog Entries

This year I made a new route to test my skills, now I moved this route on TANE. Enjoy the sunrise while you're awaking in the night train.

Jimmy