Faulty Dependencies with SR West Country, any advice?

herald4

UK steam lover
Hi all,

I have just got back into T:ANE and have downloaded skipper1945's West Country class loco. I am having several issues though as the locomotive is showing as faulty despite downloading fine and having all the errors listed in the picture. This is preventing me from using the locomotive in game.

I have no idea how to fix this issue or what is going on as I have spent an awfully long time away from Trainz. Any help would be very much appreciated! It has happened to other content too e.g. a Maunsell coach.

Many thanks.

image.png

m02ws6

Capture.png

I'd suggest using View Dependencies on that item (as well as on any dependencies showing as Faulty Dependencies) until you find one that says Faulty rather than Faulty Dependencies - this will be the problem asset.

Shane

I'd suggest using View Dependencies on that item (as well as on any dependencies showing as Faulty Dependencies) until you find one that says Faulty rather than Faulty Dependencies - this will be the problem asset.

Shane

This is what I get when I do that. Is this fixable or is the add-on a no go? I've no idea what the deal is with certain things from the DLS the last time I used Trainz was TS12 and I never had any problems.

faulty.png

It looks like the two problem ones in that list are SR Red Electric Lamp and SR White Electric Lamp. Those are the two that you will need to use View Errors and Warnings on so the issues can be identified.

Shane

Looks like it may have been what is known as a false positive. Run View Errors and Warnings on any other items in that list shown as Faulty and check that there are no errors being shown. If there isn't then it should hopefully clear the Faulty part of the status.

Shane

Looks like it may have been what is known as a false positive. Run View Errors and Warnings on any other items in that list shown as Faulty and check that there are no errors being shown. If there isn't then it should hopefully clear the Faulty part of the status.

Shane

This is the result of that run.

faults23.png

Use Images2TGA on the .texture file to create the texture.txt and tga files.

It may work?

Seem to remember having issues with this in the past, it's actually Built in in Settle and Carlisle which may be the problem.

Last edited:
Use Images2TGA on the .texture file to create the texture.txt and tga files.

It may work?

Seem to remember having issues with this in the past, it's actually Built in in Settle and Carlisle which may be the problem.

Cheers for that. I managed to find an uploaded version of the file, install it via cdp and its working now somehow. Same kuid so no idea what was up with mine but sorted thankfully. Those years away from Trainz really do show...

Back