My model layout is now complete.

Jon Bailey

"I wish I could make that damn compass pointer disappear in free-roaming mode! Kinda gets in the way when doing a Trainz video."

-----------------------

To make the compass go away look for...

Trainz Settings
Show compass in 3D view
check that OFF

Thank You was looking for this info.

I am now installing T:ANE from disk and will try to import my model layout.

I built a new G-scale model layout in TS12 over the past two months. I believe animation will be smoother and shadows more realistic in T:ANE even on my mid-grade non-gaming PC.

I was getting frame rates up to 18 fps and still the trains moved jittery along the tracks in lineside camera.

I was going to make a revised video of my layout (Jonstown Double 8) but it might look nicer for video presentation running in T:ANE.

Will see how it goes. Since this is a SMALL route (nine boards total) I built from scratch even in TS12, it should import with few issues if any.

My guess is that Trainzoptions file is not possible, to add the tag -freeintcam in T:ANE ?

If possible ...drive a train, helicopter, or plane, on elevated invisatrack, and film below from the cab view, moving about using the KB arrow keys

Can you re write in English please . I made it through the first six lines and gave up.
A paragraph here and there, a little punctuation would be a big help too.

Back