Happy Holidays

Have a good and safe holiday season and a happy new year as well everybody. Thanks for all of your help, support, advice etc so far this year since I came to the Trainz forum in late September/ early October this year. Peace.

Hi everybody.
We have been "running down" in our office this week at the end of a very busy but successful year for the business with many of us working Saturdays to cope. I finally end my long working year this evening (Tuesday) not returning untill the 3rd of January and that is a great feeling.

Looking forward to spending Christmas with the family and grandchildren and then on to celebrate new year at a lovely hotel on Exmoor with some great walking. My thoughts always go towards those who keep us safe at this time of year by way of the emergency and health services. Also a big thank you to all who work in the catering, retail and transport industries where so little time off is able to be obtained by so many while ensuring all others enjoy themselves.

As said, a big thank you to all in those services and the seasons greetings to everyone.
Bill

Last edited:
Have a good and safe holiday season and a happy new year as well everybody. Thanks for all of your help, support, advice etc so far this year since I came to the Trainz forum in late September/ early October this year. Peace.

Do you mean Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, i.e. Seasonal Greetings? One can have a 'holiday' at any time of the year. So glad I don't live in the USA and have to be subject to their draconian PC regimes!

Rob.

Merry Christmas and Happy New year people. Hope you all have a relaxing time over the holiday season and be safe out there.

Thank you for another great Trainz year, I graduated to T:ANE from TS-12, and enjoy the Forum here, where I continue to learn.

Have a great Holiday, enjoy that family and friends time............Lets see what 2018 brings.

Best

Do you mean Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, i.e. Seasonal Greetings? One can have a 'holiday' at any time of the year. So glad I don't live in the USA and have to be subject to their draconian PC regimes!

Rob.
Amen! :cool: Merry Christmas to all, and a very Happy New Year people!!! :)

[Trump doesn't have to say it's now "Politically Correct" for me to say it! ]

Back