Missing Rules/Commands 90945

boleyd

Several commands are no longer on the list of Availablr Commands. As an example is couple.
In the list of all commands the picture for Couple is black and while I can select it (check-mark) it does not appear in the available session commands. It is as if I am locked in a "payware mode" where some changes to a session are not allowed. So, while I can select the "black picture" command it does not appear in the list of commands associated to the session.
Dick

Couple is there, you probaly need to add it to the Available Driver Command List.

Several commands are no longer on the list of Availablr Commands. As an example is couple.
In the list of all commands the picture for Couple is black and while I can select it (check-mark) it does not appear in the available session commands. It is as if I am locked in a "payware mode" where some changes to a session are not allowed. So, while I can select the "black picture" command it does not appear in the list of commands associated to the session.
Dick

Sometimes a newly added command appears at the bottom of the list instead of being sorted into its alphabetic position. Scroll down to the bottom of the list.

Trevor

The "add to" suggestion led me to look if the missing commands, "there but black pictures", might be interesting to look at. They were there in the DLS. Double click open and the black picture disappeared and the function was now selectable.

Whoops: I tried a database rebuild hoping to avoid an item by item repair. Well, that set those I had fixed, back to a black picture and made them non-available.
Open an effected script for EDIT in the Content Manager. Reverted it to original, and its picture magically appeared and was available. However, it would not appear when setting commands for a driver.

Did a database repair and now TANE is back yo its original problem state.

Looking at the commands that are blocked (black picture) they look like commands I would want to block if I had created a route/session and did not want anyone making any changes to it. Is there such a setting in TANE???

Dick

Last edited:
Perhaps a picture to clarify:

CaptureWiz002.jpg

They are there just the picture is black. I've seen that in the quick drive and added in the commands I needed. At the time it occurred, I was on my laptop and thought it was the video card that was having problems.

There is no setting to block driver or session commands that I am aware of.

If you see this as a bug, submit a bug report with reproducible details and pictures, and videos if needed.

Fixed by reinstalling program from scratch. Had to reinstall almost 1000 assets but an hour well spent.
Dick

Back