Retrieving from Trash

THOMAS2000

I deleted a route by accident a while back. I found it in the 'Trash' folder but how do i restore it into Content Manager?
Thanks, Thomas2000

Maybe copying it into the Local folder (if the config is in .chump) or dragging it to the CMP (if it appears as a text)

hope it helps

You dragged and dropped what?

Hmm?

How about telling us the filename and extension ?

Where did you drag and drop this to?

Which version of Trainz are you talking about?

Last edited:
You dragged and dropped what?

Hmm?

How about telling us the filename and extension ?

Where did you drag and drop this to?

Which version of Trainz are you talking about?

Hey, chill bro
1.The filename is called (folder) :Great Central Railway Kuid 299175 1003 / config.chump
2.Into Content Manager as Arjf suggested
3.2010 as it says next to my username

Hey, chill bro
1.The filename is called (folder) :Great Central Railway Kuid 299175 1003 / config.chump
2.Into Content Manager as Arjf suggested
3.2010 as it says next to my username

Arjf actually suggest dropping the folder into Local for .chump files. It will need to go into the relevant hash folder then a database repair will need to be done.

Shane

Arjf actually suggest dropping the folder into Local for .chump files. It will need to go into the relevant hash folder then a database repair will need to be done.

Shane
Hi Shane
the chump file themselves or the folder that contains them? I did the latter and a database repair the first time round and it didn't do anything. What would be the relevant hash folder?

Last edited:
It needs to be the folder containing the .chump file as well as any related files. It should work with any of the hash folders if it's been deleted.

I would suggest checking the repair process as it does the job in case any errors/warnings are reported.

Shane

It needs to be the folder containing the .chump file as well as any related files. It should work with any of the hash folders if it's been deleted.

I would suggest checking the repair process as it does the job in case any errors/warnings are reported.

Shane
Nope.
I moved it to Local / hash-F9
Ran Extended Database Repair
Kuid 299175 1003 does not match database record
And is now back in Trash Folder

I suppose it is as JCitron says, im screwed
Thanks, regardless

There is a chump expander.
One of the Russian sites has it.

expander.jpg

There is a chump expander.
One of the Russian sites has it.

expander.jpg
Well shoot...
I downloaded it following vvmm's link and it was a 7z file (whatever the hell that is). I renamed it Chump expander.exeas your image shows but my laptop doesnt want to run it as i thinks it is risky (obviously, considering i tampered with it)

The app from the linked website, of course. If you use Windows then select the correct one (either 32 or 64 bit EXE or MIS) from the list under "Download 7-Zip 16.04 (2016-10-04) for Windows:"

Back