C&O H-8 2-6-6-6 tender missing axles/wheels

BMMECNYC

Hello all,

I recently noticed that the C&O 2-6-6-6 tender is missing the outer set of wheels from the tender trucks. Only the center wheel appears. Has anyone else noticed this, and does anyone have a fix? I am showing no missing or faulty dependencies relating to the locomotive or tender.

Thanks
BMMECNYC

Not sure what H-8 you're talking about. I can't find a 2-6-6-6 in either my installed content or the DLS. Do you know where it came from?

H-8

The H-8 2-6-6-6 is DLC I got from Steam, it came as part of a pack of downloads with Trainz that I bought during a black friday sale on Steam. The session is called New River Mining Coal run. Its also available with Quinnemont Coal drag

The H-8 2-6-6-6 is DLC I got from Steam, it came as part of a pack of downloads with Trainz that I bought during a black friday sale on Steam. The session is called New River Mining Coal run. Its also available with Quinnemont Coal drag

Go into Content Manager

And search for any faulty assets - Change list to show Faulty.

Select the list, right-click, and choose revert to original.

Do the same for Open for edit.

if there is anything in there, submit the assets, by selecting the assets, right-clicking and choosing submit.

Yup apparently HF1 has struck again. Tender trucks appear fine in SP2 but in SP2HF1 they are missing most of their wheels.

<kuid2:453099:100666:51> C&O H8 Tender Front Bogey
<kuid2:453099:100667:51> C&O H8 Tender Rear Bogey

swwj76.jpg

Similar bug here: The trailing truck is missing two pairs of wheels.

Go into Content Manager

And search for any faulty assets - Change list to show Faulty.

Select the list, right-click, and choose revert to original.

Do the same for Open for edit.

if there is anything in there, submit the assets, by selecting the assets, right-clicking and choosing submit.

Nothing faulty with those.

It's installed payware, can't change anything.

didnt even notice the trailing truck

That is exactly the thing that is going on. I didnt even notice the locomotive trailing truck. Too busy glaring at the tender issue I guess. Should I submit a support ticket for this error?

BMMECNYC

Rear tender bogey and bug report

I also just noticed that the rear tender bogey is short 3 sets of wheels, vice two. I forgot this locomotive has a 14 wheel tender. Sending the bug report.

I believe I have found a fix......I just did a quick edit and fix on the trailing bogey to bring it up to build 4.5 and make sure there were no errors. On my end, fix worked......what I will do now is go over the entire loco & tender....fix and re-do up to build level 4.5

This will require testing by N3V prior to release and it will be an upgrade distributed by the normal channels.

Of course, It will automatically be distributed to individuals who own the Platinum edition of TANE, the alternative bundle for existing owners, or the locomotive DLC pack itself.

Apologies for bumping up this thread, but is it possible that N3V will finally get to testing and releasing the update once the employees return from vacation?

Back