Help Please!!

cmakka22

Hi,

I bought the game yesterday as it was a deal I couldn't miss! However, I can't get the game to start! I have downloaded everything, run all the updates, and the game is ready to go. Every time I double-click to start though, it opens a few windows saying it is starting and then...........nothing! I have waited 10/15 mins and still no game. There's nothing inTask Manager to say it is even running. My PC spec is more than adequate! Help!!!!

Welcome to the forums.

Some information about your computer may help as I've a suspicion that the graphics card may not meet requirements.

Shane

Hi, it has more than enough spec! I have a Radeon RX480 (8GB) and it runs stuff like GTA V at full chat. I have 16GB Ram and a 4k 8 Core Processor.

Have you logged in through the Trainz Settings ---> Internet ---> MyTrainz Account ?

I would think it is trying to contact Trainz Servers on Net, so like the previous post said, you need to make sure those Settings are filled in or it never makes to Trainz.

This is what you need to make sure is filled in, your user name and password.

When start Trainz it will flash a screen that says connecting to Servers......If you don't see that, then you not connecting to Trainz.....You don't have to be connected to Net all the time, but when the Game is first installed you do, it's programed DRM wise to check for Validation etc........

Blue please show your PC stats by clicking on Start then lift click and click on System this will bring up your base PC stats. 8 core PCUs are crap with Tane I use to have one and it ran TR12 ok.

Back