ES44 one sound (Gevo 12 diesel engine sounds) is cutting off

er9m

Hello, i've noticed that my ES44 one sound (Gevo 12 diesel engine sounds) is cutting off. I have bought it long time ago and now all dependent assets are updated, but this problem occurs. I have TS12 SP1. Is this normal or maybe the locomotive itself should be updated? Here is the video
https://youtu.be/O1H_d4-6p7g

So I am not the only one with this problem! Had it for years! The problem stems to kuid2:45324:54002:5 (Locomotive sound effects library v1.08c) Can you please fix this JR?

Glad to hear someone. I spent some time with it and understood that problem is with locomotive script fx_loco which has primary connection with locomotive sounds library. Library itself isn't a problem. Because all newer locomotives with script jr_loco works fine and all locomotives with script fx_loco has such problem. Of course it has to be updated, but as i wrote a letter to jointedrail and now here, i see jointedrail gives no support. It's not the best way to promote own addons and get such service for the money. And one more thing, some locomotives has flickering shadow (groundplane) underneath it as you move outside camera. If lift this shadow a little bit, it will be ok.

Last edited:
Back