Screenshot of The Week: December 14 to December 21 2017 (No Theme)

nicky9499

SSoTW Bot
Greetings.

There is no theme for this week. Please send your theme suggestions for subsequent competitions via email or Skype by clicking on the little icons below my username.

One screenshot allowed per entrant. Screenshots must adhere to the theme and the Trainz Forum Code of Conduct.

Submissions close on December 21.

Cheerio,
Nicholas

And finally we met. Shame that our meeting was so ephimeral. I wonder if we'll meet again

unname21.jpg

In the early morning light, a pair of DB218 locos pull a rattly train of empties past the ornamental garden in the old town of Schutzenberg.

DB-BR218-Double-header.jpg

Last edited:
MOW / CP Consist

Clear weather conditions, and available heavy lift gear, have set the scene for a MOW crew to get some track upgrading underway . . . .

Meanwhile over on the ML, additional machinery and materials wait to be unloaded for the work ahead.

ts29OY.jpg

A Paris-bound SNCF TGV Duplex from Barcelone and an RENFE AVE S-130 Madrid-bound from Figueres:

I got bored, so I decided to take a V&T Mogul up Rollins pass. Yankee Doodle lake is probably my favorite spot to take pictures!!

-Ben

Last edited:
Submissions are now closed. There are 15 entries so please vote for up to 2. Voting ends December 28; please post your votes below.

Back