Coal Country log cars missing?

Piere

G'day All,

I recently bought the great Coal Country route from the Trainz Store.

I've just noticed on the JR site page for the route, that it shows a variety of log cars (different colours), while the Trainz Store page for the same route doesn't have this image.

2017-03-30-082018.jpg

I've had a look at the assets that I got with my version and I only have the one version included (Yellow).

Are the differently coloured log racks only available in the JR version of the route? Are they supposed to be included in the Trainz Store version?

Cheers,
Piere.

Hi Piere
I purchased Coal County direct from JR and also only have one SVLX log rack (yellow). I do have a SVLX log rack (Green) from my JR Clubcar membership. It appears more Log racks are out there based on the picture above but maybe not released yet?
I'm not a fan of locked down payware from N3V and when I can I buy direct from JR.
Hope that helps
Bob

Club Car member have access to the green variant (In the club car content section). The others seen might be personal re-skins not made available as Scratchy (The route creator) made a few assets which were not included and thus unavailable to the public.

Thanks for the replies and info.

A shame that those other cars are not available. It would break up the uniformity of the consists a bit.

Cheers,
Piere.

Yeah sorry Piere, they're not released at this second in time (hopefully stay tuned in the near future) ;)

I'm sure if you wanted to it would be a simple reskin job on the car to get a couple of different colours for yourself.

Thanks for your purchase!

Yeah sorry Piere, they're not released at this second in time (hopefully stay tuned in the near future) ;)

I'm sure if you wanted to it would be a simple reskin job on the car to get a couple of different colours for yourself.

Thanks for your purchase!

No worries Scratchy, thanks for the reply anyway. I wouldn't even know where to start to "reskin" these myself though.

Again, I'm having great fun getting immersed in your route. I'm just dismayed that I didn't know about the JR version being unlocked. Do you know whether, if I buy the JR version, I can install that one separately to the N3V version? (yes, I like it that much I might even buy it twice ;) ).

Cheers,
Piere.

Back