Taking a break from Trainz

Tony_Hilliam

Trainz Plus - enjoy Trainz from just 20 cents a da
Don’t panic (or perhaps I should say don’t rejoice), the break is only for a couple of weeks.

While I am away there won’t be anyone regularly checking this forum but helpdesk will be operating.

I would like to personally thank the “core” group of supporters who throughout the year not only assisted with beta testing but also helping other community members on these forums.

I’m not going to start listing names as it would be very long and I’d be sure to miss mentioning someone worthy of a mention - you all know individually how much you’ve contributed and should pat yourselves on the back.

While we haven’t currently got everything in perfect working order, we’ve made great progress in 2017. 2018 should be one to look forward to!

To you and all the Trainz crew have a great break and a very Happy and Safe Christmas. We will still be here when you get back. Go Queenslander! :)

Cheers

To Tony and everyone at NV3 have a great Christmas Holiday and New Year. :D

As the quote in your signature says

"Trainz: A New Era - the journey of a lifetime"

And it sure is a journey of a lifetime and I'm so glad that I found Trainz since I first got Trainz in 2009

Michael

Merry Christmas and best wishes to you Tony, and to your N3V team who never give up.

Thank you for all the help and support you guys have shown this year. I do appreciate it.

Let's hope 2018 brings us all, everything we ever dreamed of.

Have a wonderful break. We'll be here when you get back.

Cheers,
Roy

Have a well deserved vacation, Tony and of course the entire N3V team. Do relax as much as you can and merry Christmas and Happy New year in advance.

Ron

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all at N3V. You've done us proud recently. Many thanks, it's much appreciated. Enjoy the break.

Cheers

Dave

Enjoy your break Tony and we'll look forward to catching up with you, refreshed and reinvigorated, in the New Year.
Deeply appreciate the hard work and sincere commitment shown by you and your team to delivering on the promises of T:ANE (and the extended Trainz franchise) over this past year.
2017 was a year of many advancements, setbacks, triumphs, breakages, refinements and ultimately, significant incremental accomplishments.
Above all, it demonstrated N3V's continued earnest commitment to the Trainz community - to provide a platform for endless creative world-building opportunities.
So, many thanks - and Happy Hols!

Thanks to you, Tony, and all the N3V team. You have done a great deal of fruitful work this year and provided a lot of support to the Trainz community. Trains has never looked or performed better! We look forward to 2018 with expectation.
Have a happy and restful Christmas and a rewarding new year.

Happy holidays, merry Christmas and best wishes for the new year to the Brew Crew :) !
Cheers,
Philippe

Thanks, Tony

I must say that you set an example for all - indeed anyone - to emulate with your patience, your endurance, and your integrity.
And I know the "Brew Crew" - the N3V team, all follow your lead.

Have a good rest, and may 2018 bring you and the team all you wish for.

May the Brew Crew B unit roll in 2018!

b-unit.jpg

And why not also Season's greetings to everyone here, whether they burn up on a beach down there and duck the storms up here...

Season's greetings to everyone here, whether they burn up on a beach down there and duck the storms up here...
helian43

Back