Platinum Bundle

trainman1963

I think I got the platinum bundle installed, but am not sure, so how can i verify the all the bundle items installed? It should have auto installed when starting the game, right? Thank you!!

Check if you have a popup with the download page of all the DLC if not quit the game and click "show installed content" and wait a while

Thanks! when i started the game i did get a dl window and downloaded What was there and i saw 2 or 3 of the new routes. The "installed" content leaves me guessing. i dont know, maybe im trying too hard to figure it out.

Welcome aboard the Platinum Edition club bud, hope you enjoy it very much!

When I got the software many of the upgrade routes did not automatically download.

I found that using File - Download Purchased items a few times got everything to come down.

It appears that some maps have dependencies on DLS and those dependencies are not quick enough to download so that the map downloads don't time out during the DLC_Install check.

Either way, force download quit relaunch twice or three times and all of it should be there.

Have fun railroading!

Greyed out download choice

I found that using File - Download Purchased items a few times got everything to come down.
Either way, force download quit relaunch twice or three times and all of it should be there.
!

I'm having similar issues, missing lots of items for the Avery routes. When looking at the faultly items, numerous items are missing.
Using the force down load menu choice, the program responds with a "...force a downloadrequest...". As nearly as I can tell after restarting, (tried several times), nothing happens, i.e. no download bar.

While in the Faulty page, When right clicking on several of the missing items the download menu choice are greyed out. Although there are a few dependency listed that are available for downloading and I've done that.

My question is how do I download the dependency that have greyed out download choices?

Thanks

Link with My Trainz account

Have you linked your game with your My Trainz account? This is done in the T:ANE startup menu under trainz settings. Once the Trainz Settings window pops up, click on the internet tab and type in your My Trainz username and password. One log in is complete, start game and you should see a whole bunch of stuff in the download menu. You will probably want a First Class Ticket for your account (YAY micro-transaction!) to speed things up, I had issues with download time out prior to getting FCT.

-BMMECNYC

Where the download choice is greyed out, click on 'List asset versions.' In the resulting window, scroll to see if there is an updated version of the asset. If so, you should be able to right-click and download it.

Back