JR's 12 Days of Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the 2nd annual Jointed Rail 12 Days of Christmas. If you miss an item, no need to worry as they will all be put on the DLS after the event has concluded.

Has anyone heard when Jointrail might be putting their incredible "12 Days of Christmas Content" on the DLS or on their web site please? (for those that missed it).

Cheers, Mac...

As stated in the first post and several posts after, they will be putting them up after the holidays. No one has given an exact time.

As stated in the first post and several posts after, they will be putting them up after the holidays. No one has given an exact time.
Well, it is after the "holidays" (January 2nd); will that "exact time" be the twelfth day of this New Year? :p

Just kiddin' JR! Your holiday vac is well deserved, and thanks so much! :)

Last edited:
I too missed out on the Christmas releases, I know the scenery will be uploaded to the DLS but what about the rolling stock and that model railroad route? Will those be uploaded to the DLS as well or will they go on the JR website?

I too missed out on the Christmas releases, I know the scenery will be uploaded to the DLS but what about the rolling stock and that model railroad route? Will those be uploaded to the DLS as well or will they go on the JR website?
If you miss an item, no need to worry as they will all be put on the DLS after the event has concluded.
:wave: 10 characters

I don't wish to appear rude, but I'm having trouble finding the posts that says; they will be putting them "up after the holidays"? The only thing I can find is; "If you miss an item, no need to worry as they will all be put on the DLS after the event has "concluded".

Unfortunately even if the word "holiday" was used, most Trainzers living "down under" wouldn't know when your "USA holiday season" starts & finishes...

I'm sure the people at JR's will put them on the DLS/their web site when they are good & ready, and that's fine with me. (I was just curious as too whether anyone possibly knew when).

Happy Trainzing,

Cheers, Mac...

Last edited:
I don't wish to appear rude, but I'm having trouble finding the posts that says; they will be putting them "up after the holidays"? The only thing I can find is; "If you miss an item, no need to worry as they will all be put on the DLS after the event has "concluded".

Unfortunately even if the word "holiday" was used, most Trainzers living "down under" wouldn't know when your "USA holiday season" starts & finishes...

I'm sure the people at JR's will put them on the DLS/their web site when they are good & ready, and that's fine with me. (I was just curious as too whether anyone possibly knew when).

Happy Trainzing,

Cheers, Mac...
Well They actually said after the event ends. I paraphrased and added holidays. I didn't realize that Australia didn't observe Christmas and New Years day.

i actually do not think the JR stuff like the route and locomotive and rolling stock will do well on the DLS they will probably be too large for most users to download coming in at probably 50+ MB it may take even more than 12 hours for a non FTP user

i actually do not think the JR stuff like the route and locomotive and rolling stock will do well on the DLS they will probably be too large for most users to download coming in at probably 50+ MB it may take even more than 12 hours for a non FTP user
There are larger assets on the DLS at the moment, such as the Powder River Basin which checks in at 70+ MB. Besides, that is just more incentive for users to invest in a FCT :D

C'mon it's not that expensive a FCT... and as JR said all the items will be put on the DLS just be patient they have a life too ;)

I missed one of the 12 days and I'm not worried about it they will make them available like they always have for everyone to get what they missed its time to give it a rest.:)

Try at least to make a locomotive you stupid kid... If you're not happy why don't you leave the forum and the Trainz game...

give it up jointed rail are jerks and there stuff is outdate junk like the gevos and sd70aces. and trainz a new era is a junk game.

Weren't those SD70ACe and ES44-series models originally made for like TS10 or even 09? That's positively ancient for 3D models and they've held up extremely well over the years. Are most of them freeware now anyways? Surely you've noticed they've released more than those two locomotives over essentially the last decade...

On a more positive note, those downtown buildings and houses released slightly before them are really a beautiful capstone on what can only be described as a massive scenery revitalization. One can now nearly build a 1970s-ish to present American route exclusively with JointedRail freeware. It's amazing how those assets, replacing ones that have been around Trainz almost since the beginning, can overhaul the entire game. I've stayed away from Trainz for several years now, but these assets combined with some of the changes in game pipeline have hooked me back in.

Last edited:
sorry don't mean to be rude but jointed rail need to make new gevos and sd70ace they are way outdate. like the new stuff there making run 8v2 got nice looking sd70ace and gevos and have cabs also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back