JR's 12 Days of Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.
I only know where one still hangs on the wall, Kingsport,tn at domtar paper, not sure if it works thought, man I Remerber that was the only way to talk when I was with my dad driving truck, he call one time to tell mom he was on his way home, that was it, thanks jr team for all the great stuff thus xmas, you guys have a great merry Christmas this year, :wave:

I remember using pay phones all the time when I was younger, pretty sure there are none around the area here now.

Also thanks and hugs for all the Christmas stuff.

Brunswick Model RR -
missing dependencies - kuid:407646:1010 part of and HP Switch Hand YG1 and YG2 - no idea what the dependency is as it's "unknown"

kuid2:45324:28251:1 - part of JR NS/CR nameable sign - also "unknown"

Anyone happen to know what these "unknown" items are?

Thanks

just downloaded Brunswick Central Model RR <kuid2:45324:24853:1> JR NS/CR Nameable Sign missing dep <kuid2:45324:28251:1>

merry christmas thanks for the nice content

Same here,nothing shows up in the Kuid Finder as well.

I'm also getting nothing for this: <kuid:407646:1010>

Last edited:
just installed the route and
Error: This asset has a trainz-build number which is not recognised by this tool.
could anyone backdate this route for TS12

Sorry about this - an older version of the route with those deps was uploaded. We'll have the proper version linked up soon.

Merry Christmas, guys!

Last edited:
Missing <kuid:37581:8> and <kuid2:45324:28251:1> from both the route and the JR NS/CR Nameable Sign. Where may I find these? Thanks! Route looks great btw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back