Tennessee & Eastern Railway

Can we all please stop directly or indirectly badgering and pressuring him to release this stuff? He's made it very clear what his plan is so I don't think it's necessary to keep bringing it up.

With that said, nice job Chance, it looks awesome! Can't wait to see what else you do with this concept!

The very first post of this thread.

Thanks Jackson. Havent worked on it lately. Actually, I havent done much with tane the past few days. Been building more engines.

Nvgu0Kb.jpg

nHDxtZg.jpg

nice work with the black and white photos that is showcasing your railroad's finest steam engines.

Lookin’ good!! I especially like the shot in the station, it has a look that I can’t describe but really like to see. Keep up the amazing work!!

-Ben

Building fictional Nashville is a slow process indeed but I think its starting to take shape. I'm not a great route builder let alone city builder lol.

mQSK4pb.jpg

RWyOABt.jpg

FiJNzx1.jpg

Here is a better look at the diamond ...... if you want to call it that.
WafWZZ0.jpg

Building cities really comes down to asset choice and how you want to shape the city layout around the tracks (i.e. is the city on the same level as the tracks, do you run a trench through the city, are there flyovers and multi-level operation, etc.). I think it looks really good, and that interlocking is pretty fantastic, great job!

Last edited:
Wanna know whats funny? I was JUST watching the Diamond action video and here you got giving us a better shot of it. The city really looks great Chance. Keep it up!

Given the assets out there to create distinctive cities at distinctive time periods, this is a good effort. As a fellow Nashvillian, I would describe this as a nice use of artistic license.

Back